Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC (But most likely all platforms) - Expo Cosplayer keeps Voice Changes After Moving to New Outfit

In the Shop, I was messing around with the outfits that were in Legion's store (which, by the way, all of them are wonderful ☺️) and I came across this.

When choosing Expo Cosplayer, and then switching to a new outfit for Frank or Joey, the voice change will stay, despite not wearing any part of the Expo Cosplayer outfit. However, this will be fixed when you change to a Julie or Susie Outfit.

I don't exactly know if this happens in the lobby as well.

It happens every time I switch from Expo Cosplayer to a new outfit, and will even keep the robotic voice after I move to a new outfit after that as long as I switch to a different Frank or Joey outfit.

It's not very harmful at all, so it's low priority, but I just thought I'd mention it.

Here's a video to show it in action:

https://youtu.be/XgAfxCoLuyE

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated