Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I love playing killer

I genuinely enjoy it. A lot. I don't really believe it's as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be. Yes there are definitely some annoying things to deal with but they don't ruin the game. i don't need to 4k every game to have fun. I don't need to worry about my mmr to have fun. I don't need to care about a survivor tbagging at an exit gate and take it as the worst insult ever known.

Contrary to popular belief, not every survivor uses all the meta perks, there's not a constant stream of 4 stacks sweating as hard as they possibly can, and most survivors are not out to get you. They just want a fun and interactive game too. That's not to say you won't occasionally get an angry doorknob of a person who spews some horrible things at you in chat, but unless you can show me solid proof of it happening literally every game, I can't and refuse to believe any claim saying its happening all the time to them.

And if a survivor DOES tbag, point, flashlight click.. whatever it is. Dude, it's in good fun. Not every single person does it to be annoying or to upset you. And it's also not just a you thing. It's not personal. So don't take it as such.

Comments