(RANT) Talking about blatant bugs

Options
Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994

this is me and my friends lobby, this bug has been in dbd since the launch of the swf lobby retain feature that allows you to stay in the lobby with your friends, however in this instance he can’t see me, we can’t queue, and the only work around is restarting the whole game

Now you may be wondering, why am I talking about it here and not in bug reports? Simple answer, I have, 2 times even, I went to player support with this as well and after responding back to them needing more details I didn’t get anything back and the fact that I have had to deal with this for over 2 bloody years, same with all of my friends, is annoying as hell, and nothing has permanently fixed it, only subsided it. Now why don’t I update my report for it? Because I cannot be the only one who has dealt with this and the devs themselves should have gotten it by now, bugs as blatant as this shouldn’t be left unfixed for THIS LONG, seriously its honestly amazing how we have so many bugs in dbd that are blatant as hell and are left unfixed for months and years and some of these are so blatant that simply playing the game you can see them, so how are they not noticed at all? Billy’s chainsaw still doesn’t loop audio, Bubba apparently still has a bugged chainsaw with his movement speed, Nurse still has a chance to be only able to blink once, and all of this has been left unfixed for so long, infact several videos on youtube even show these bugs happening, Nurse blink bug literally has an any% speedrun of getting it video on youtube now, an Otzdarva clip has Bubba not being able to reuse his chainsaw as the icon is stuck on the tantrum icon, Legion (for until this upcoming chapter) had a hitching bug, that happened every game, you could only know this happened if you literally vaulted a pallet as legion in frenzy

I’m sorry if this makes me sound super pissed but its just so frustrating to see blatant bugs not get fixed for months and years on end

Comments

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,408
    Options

Yup been happening for a long long time on my Xbox. After each match in in a SWF with we ask each other do you see me? everyone readied up? and such.

I'd say every three or four trial one of us breaks the grouping and had to restart the game.

Also: Should the killer after a match instantly leave the tally screen it kills the grouping for us all, and we're all tossed to the main menu. Again restarting the game bandaids it up some.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

Yup me and my friends have started doing that as well as it used to happen every other game now it happens every game almost, and the second part I did not know as I assumed it was just another error with the lobby