We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Adding Russian for playstation and xbox

Options

Hello, dear developers of the great game Dead by Daylight!

I have been a devoted fan of your game since 2016. But at that time I didn't have a computer and I couldn't play, I had to go to my friend's house and beg him to let me play and enjoy the game. I've been waiting and praying for a very long time for the game to be released on ps4. My prayers were answered and your flawless game was released on the console on June 23, 2017, I was in the 7th heaven with happiness. After downloading the game, I was a little disappointed, because there was no Russian language support in the menu. In Russia, children are not taught English, as it is available to children from the upper circles of society, whose parents are millionaires and can provide their children with expensive tuition in private schools. Alas, I was an ordinary child of ordinary peasants. My parents couldn't afford my private school tuition and so it was difficult for me to understand the description of the perks and characters. Dear developers, be kind to your loyal fans, translate the game into Russian for play station and xbox. You also managed to translate the game to PC, translate it to other devices.

With love, your devoted servant from cold Russia.