If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Idea to balance out survivors.

Options
ShadowNurseZFX
ShadowNurseZFX Member Posts: 491

This will not include just flat-out nerfs and will include some new mechanics.

Nerfs:

Let us get the bad stuff out the way, shall we?

Gen speeds Old: 80/40/27/20 (the third value, 27 might be false. do let me know if it is.)

Gen speeds New: 100/50/33/25 (the third value, yet again might be wrong. as I said above, do let me know if it's wrong.)

Maps

every large map should be significantly reduced to help out killers a bit more with patrolling generators and having control

End

Now, these are really all the things that need changing on the nerfs side. Let us talk about some new mechanics/QoL Changes.

New Mechanic

So to start off. I want to propose a new mechanic called "100% unhook" for solo-q players. Now, you may be thinking "Deliverance exists" and well, yea it does but this mechanic only works if there was one DC from the game. This should help solo-q out a bit.

QoL Updates

Solo-q should have a game-chat option to talk to other survivors. Or they should have some button they can press to say something. For example. On a controller, if you press down on the D-pad and you select "Do this generator with me" or "heal me" it will send this and they can see this on the left or right of their screen. These changes should help out solo-q a lot.

This is pretty much it. Thoughts and questions? And how would you improve it? Any criticism is much appreciated and I will try to respond to as many comments possible

Comments

This discussion has been closed.