Actual SWF Lobbies

jester
jester Member Posts: 31

Whenever I play SWF with my friend, after each game we have to re-invite one another. It's not a huge inconvenience but it would save time if we'd return to a lobby where we're already together rather than having to go to survive with friends and re-invite.

Comments

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

Yep this is on the list since SWF became a thing. It wasn't part of the initial game but survivors kept leaving lobbies trying to match up with their friends. So DbD was bullied into adding it, and they added it as "back alley surgery" as you can get. So you have to deal with how it works the way it is.

Of course you'll be hard pressed to find a Killer that wants SWF in the game so 1/2 the pop could care less.

Think of it as a small time buffer for you and your friends to regroup up and possibly skip the lobby of the Killer that just dodged you anyways.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,196

They will get to it eventually but it's just not a pressing issue to take care of now.

• jester

@steezo_de said:
    They will get to it eventually but it's just not a pressing issue to take care of now.

I totally agree. Just wanted to put it out there in case no one else has! :)

• jester

@Outland said:
    Yep this is on the list since SWF became a thing. It wasn't part of the initial game but survivors kept leaving lobbies trying to match up with their friends. So DbD was bullied into adding it, and they added it as "back alley surgery" as you can get. So you have to deal with how it works the way it is.

Of course you'll be hard pressed to find a Killer that wants SWF in the game so 1/2 the pop could care less.

Think of it as a small time buffer for you and your friends to regroup up and possibly skip the lobby of the Killer that just dodged you anyways.

Ahh, I see. I know that SWF is disliked to say the least, but I've never played with more than one other person so I hope my contribution to the "annoying swf group" dilemma is minimal haha. Thanks for the answer!