Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The worse things of DBD is...?

2»

Comments

• RoaderFrost
    RoaderFrost Member Posts: 170

Dead Hard bug validation.

Circle of Healing. In horror movies victims can have first aid kit, can be a doctor or even have entire hospital at their disposal... and still get killed fast. But here we have a "legalized cheat", CoH is so broken that in turns the game into cartoon style.

SWF that want to force you uninstall the game.

Random Disconnects that even VPN is struggling to prevent. Kids playing with DDoS.

Survivors in power role who get all of busted, bugged in their favour and unbalanced stuff... but almost never get it fixed or removed.

• H1GHLVND3R
    H1GHLVND3R Member Posts: 138

worst thing is legit speehacker in every single match, hits 30m away from window and lagswitch.

• PlaysByShady
    PlaysByShady Member Posts: 590

The way that BHVR approach "balance" at every instance.

Take the hit validation now (dead hard or pallets) - the survivor is in complete control of when they trigger this (i.e. press 'e' or drop the pallet), yet they choose to wait until the last moment to do so. Enter server-mediation which then decides who pressed first... but it's a clunky system because a killer with great internet will often lose to a survivor with poor internet.

But this is considered "fair"

The problem is, that one validation miss for the killer can literally change the tide of the match... the survivor now prolongs the chase (a killer can only chase one person at a time), meaning the others get more time to do gens, and especially with boons, etc, they can completely reset in less time than it takes for the killer to get one hit off in the first instance.

For the survivor, it's just the loss of one hit state (or a hook) of which they get 12 throughout the course of the match, as well as a ridiculous amount of second chances, etc too.

Even the approach with boon totems, it's completely fair for one survivor to light a totem that not only gives healing ability to everyone (as opposed to just themselves), but also at double speed too!

At the same time, its was decided 60s is too long for the killer to have PGTW available (after chasing, downing, carrying and hooking a survivor), so that was nerfed to 45s... which isn't even enough time to patrol the map and see where you want to apply it.

I've no idea what BHVR's idea of balance is, but I do believe it's not shared by many.

• DeadByStreetlight
    DeadByStreetlight Member Posts: 150

Exclusive Skins 😡

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

How do you choose when there's so many things to choose from? SBMM, the incessant grind, SWF, bugs, bad map layouts, killer nerfs, etc. But I suppose if I had to pick one, it would definitely be SBMM.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

The grind.

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786

Hitboxes/ping

• Paulie21_
    Paulie21_ Member Posts: 5

150 total hrs. in this game. PS player w/o cross play for certain reason you all know about. Got absolutely crushed, played as pyramid head. Started chat with players after, they were fine. Come to find out they are all 2k+ hr swf. Now I can just move on, but why would I, 150 hrs. in be put up against this team? Behavior, there are casual killers too! MMR is ruining this game for me. I face a team of potatoes then a team of 2k hr killers. I want a challenge but how can we all grow as players if we are never truly matched against players at our levels. The team I was chatting with, all agreed that MMR is busted and they don't understand because they said they face killers like me far more often then killers on their levels. Casual killers are going to disappear. MMR is killing this game for me.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Stuttering and Maps

Stuttering: Cause I play on Console (Xbox) I face off against Stuttering after big events... Like a hook rescue, Me getting the first hit, A Gen getting done

Maps: I honestly wish the Devs would design the maps instead of letting an algorithm do it for them

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

Power imbalance between solo + SWF.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

Giant maps are the worst thing imo. Its hell for killers with no real mobility, and encourages the ongoing hold w mindset since theyres so much ground to run away to.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

The grind.