Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - New achievement "Prowler" not counting killer instinct detection properly

BioSentient
BioSentient Member Posts: 1
edited December 2021 in Bug Reporting

I noticed that the Prowler achievement (detect 100 survivors with Killer Instinct in public matches) doesn't seem to count Legion's frenzy/killer instinct detection as counting towards the achievement.

However, Artist's killer instinct when she sends a crow near a survivor DOES count and only her (from what I have personally seen).

As far as I knew, this achievement wasn't Artist exclusive so I'm assuming it's a bug?

How often this occurs: Every match unless I'm playing Artist

Platform: Steam on PC

Steps:

Open game

Play legion in public match

Hit people with power

Killer instinct goes off like 30 times that match

Check achievements

Be sad cause no profit

And yes, I waited a day to see if it was just being a bit slow -- no such luck. It's just not counting at all.

Edit: I also noticed that the killer instinct from being revealed as Ghostface doesn't seem to count either. I'm not entirely sure about other killers that have killer instinct though as I don't play any other killers that have it.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Kasamsky
    Kasamsky Member Posts: 264

Not working with Pyramid Head and Spirit's Dried Cherry Blossom Addon aswell.

I guess it's not working at all with any killer.

• barbarab123321
    barbarab123321 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2021

Exact same happening here! Thanks for the post, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Tried multiple times with different killers and the count is still at 0. My friends only were able to do it with the artist, she shouldn't be the only killer that should trigger the achievement, fix it bhvr. I won't buy the artist and I would like the achievement I'm working for.