What’s a Killer you are very good with?

Options
2»

Comments

• Trex_Crazy
    Trex_Crazy Member Posts: 209
    Options

same on the killer and reasoning, got bored losing/running in circles all day so I decided to play nurse and win instead.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

I've got two.

• Hag
    • She's small, has a tiny terror radius and can work around some very difficult maps. Plus she's rare.
    • Maybe 75 or so.
    • High-Intermediate

• Demogorgon
    • A great mix of traversal, mobility, information and stealth. Some awesome addons. Also rare.
    • Maybe 75 or so.
    • Intermediate to High-Intermediate.
  • Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

Nemesis, idk why but I’m pretty good with him.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    Options

Oh very very unique build, if I get less busy/break out of my burn out period with the game I'm definitely going to try this out. I'm saving it for later! You got a build u run for BP events on her?

I'm surprised u don't mix and match cosmetics!

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I don’t necessarily have a BP event build, I just run whatever.

Also I usually don’t mix and match cosmetics because I have horrible OCD. Seeing crazy combos is kind of wack to me.

• MikeyBoi
    MikeyBoi Member Posts: 537
    Options

Hillbilly with double engravings

Super fun snd satisfying curving survivors around gyms and strong pallets.

I probably have atleast 1000hrs on flick billy

• VanitasRyuzaki
    VanitasRyuzaki Member Posts: 110
    Options

Myers, the first killer I ever used, always loved Myers. The stealth of tier 1, his cool add-ons. Don't know my hours, but I can say I don't play killer often.

Been using Legion a lot. I like his ability and his add-ons. I like that he can use Feral Frenzy fast vaults and can be mistaken for a survivor.

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    Options

Probably Blight for me.

I just bought him because I was bored and at first, I REALLY struggled with him but after 10-15 games I got used to him. Right now, I have probably 300 hours with him and he is by far my best killer. [Disclaimer] I never J-flicked because I was too dumb to pull it off. Right now I only play for fun [at least as far as I can]

I don't care about MMR but I'd guess it would be high.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited December 2021
    Options

Demo.

I didnt choose Demo, Demo chose me. I was a hard stuck rank 4 Killer who would occasionally peak into Rank 3 mostly with Legion and Nemesis but playing Demo instantly jumped me to rank 1 and I stayed there.

I actually dont have a ton of hours with Demo; our relationship was purely one night stands but I realized he treated me better than everyone else when times got tough.

His flexibility and adaptability is more useful than people give credit for.

The play style of Portalgorgon is the closest I can get to competing with SWF on equal terms since old Spirit died.

Why bother chasing, just abuse Portals as if you were Hag. Survivors send you to Haddonfield? Portal Ruin, double Portal Basement. Harass generators and protect Ruin while simultaneously camping basement thanks to Leprose Lichen. Agitation, Corrupt, Ruin STBFL is my setup.

Idk what a percentile is I nearly failed math

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 794
    Options

Blight

Unmatched map pressure, skillful and powerful anti-loop, interesting lore and character

Mained him since since around April this year so I'd guess around 500 or so hours?

If you're asking what percentile of my killers he's in, I'd say about ~80% of my games have been Blight, but if you're asking what percentile of Blights I'm in?

Well... I guess I'm probably the best Blight in Auckland, New Zealand?