New prestige system Idea.

Options
Paizaza23757
Paizaza23757 Member Posts: 12

(Sorry for bad English)
First, The beginning of this year i'm noticed at [Friday The 13th : The game] release new update that Jason Voorhees new skin as knew as Bloody Clothe. Then i think DBD prestige clothes should have an option to select their blood on their clothes that they wearing, For example : I would like to play Dwight with his Bloody clothes but I want lower Bloods on his clothes
and an option will have a Light blood , Medium blood ,and HEAVY blood(normal prestige clothes)

And finally Identity V release too, And i noticed(again) at Deduction System If you complete quest you will get [Worn Clothes]
The Worn clothes which like that clothe is damage and getting dirty like this
:(Normal :(

:)Worn Clothe :)

Now if Deduction system add in DBD. I will name that "Wounded system" and how do get them is complete their Character Quest
For example ; Dwight quest
1.Don't get caught While in the locker (Hiding in locker until Heartbeat is gone)
2.Do generator with teammate 3 gens.
3.Was Chases 3 minutes
4.Help teammate on hook 2 people once per match
5.Blind Killer when they carried your teammate 2 time

And then when complete that you will receive Wounded clothe "Lv.1". What is Level 1?
That why i started the topic with New Prestige System. There are Light Wounded Clothes! So we can do the quest that make us not getting bored this game already. With higher Wounded system level will get harder quest to do too.

Comments

• N0V4C4T
    N0V4C4T Member Posts: 6
    Options

I like this idea. Also I think another addition to this idea would be like, get to prestige another 3 times and you get legacy for each prestige.