Devotion

HuN7r3sS
HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
edited November 2018 in General Discussions
Could you give some sort of reward for making it to devotion please? Right now it's basically just prestiging your player level. 

Comments

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

You're not even prestiging your player level, it's not something you actively have to 'choose', it happens whether you want it or not. Rewards would be nice, yes, but it's not like you're doing anything special by just playing and 'eventually' reaching devotion 1.

• HuN7r3sS

You're not even prestiging your player level, it's not something you actively have to 'choose', it happens whether you want it or not. Rewards would be nice, yes, but it's not like you're doing anything special by just playing and 'eventually' reaching devotion 1.

Oh I'm devotion 2, I just wish that I could get something out of it is all
  • malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553
    Even if it was just a 5 shard in crease per level that woukd be nice.

Meaning:
    devotion 0 level 50-100 give you 300 shards

Devotion 1 level 50-100 give you 305 shards

Devotion 2 gives you 310, etc.

It doesn't seem like much but that gives you an extra 5,000 shards each devotion level. That would be better than, "here's a new green number below you're level!'

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

or make it too where you get auric cells for making it to devotion, because WHO will see that devotion level online, nobody thats who, so really playing that long devs should give out rewards, some people will not like this idea but meh

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

Nothing like making a low 300 shards per level then suddenly getting 84 shards per level....Makes you feel great when trying to farm shards.

To be fair, those lower levels also come at a level every game or so, as opposed to upwards of 10. Prett sure the xp/shards is about the same but I havent done actual numbers.
  • SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858

@MegaWaffle said:
    Nothing like making a low 300 shards per level then suddenly getting 84 shards per level....Makes you feel great when trying to farm shards.

@HuN7r3sS said:
    Could you give some sort of reward for making it to devotion please? Right now it's basically just prestiging your player level. 

BUMP

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    HuN7r3sS said:
    Each devotion level could increase your BP cap by 200,000 up to a maximum of 1,000,000 increased. Devotion level should also make you get additional shards perk level up.
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

I suspect the shard reduction is deliberate, and they're unlikely to go the opposite way.

It's like "Hey, you've played the game for hours and hours now. Spend some real money instead of using shards."

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

@HuN7r3sS said:

Each devotion is 100 levels , so how does it "prestige" your level exactly when you can still see the devotion?

• HuN7r3sS
    BigBubs said:

@HuN7r3sS said:

Each devotion is 100 levels , so how does it "prestige" your level exactly when you can still see the devotion?

I use "prestige" to say that it resets your player level after you reach 100