Let's try not to compare Texas Chainsaw The Game and say it'll be competition

TheDarkTyrant
TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
edited December 2021 in Off-topic

Now I just think this'll be a little neat thing to try. I've said in the past that I honestly don't think we should compare these games much or like say it'll be competition as if these games are all worse than DBD. Now I 100% understand why people compare and obviously people will continue which is 100% fine. Not a big deal. But I'd like some who read this to try and just look at it as ya know... Texas Chainsaw the game. These games aren't bad or worse than DBD. They are all just very different despite them being in the same genre. Now some might say "Well we need something to compare it to." and honestly I don't agree with that. I would say to just not compare it at all if we can. I have played a ton of these games and honestly love them all for different reasons because they are different. This genre I feel has that more than a ton of other genres. I don't get the mindset of just going in and immediately comparing it to DBD it ACTUALLY ends up being very similar. Like so far I feel VHS is the only closest game to DBD from what I've seen. Everything else is basically completely different. So if you ca try let's go into this next game based on an iconic franchise as jut thinking of it as a licensed game of one of our favorite horror icons and not a potential competitor to another game. It doesn't matter if it becomes competition. These games don't die as some believe like F13. It never died. It still has a steady decent community playing a lot. Let's just play this game for this game.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments