We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

What's the most annoying killer to play against?

13»

Comments

• Nemesis and Twins.

Nemesis just agrivates me, mostly because his chapter made last gen console literally unplayable for 2 months and I hold a grudge against him for that. But his zombies are annoying and you just hold W against him.

For twins, I hate victor so much. And Charlotte's walking animation is so stupid and annoys me.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Legion because it's mending and slowdown perks upon slowdown perks with addons for slowdowns. And yet I escape and escape so it can't be fun for Legion players either lol

• Jasonisanicefella
    Jasonisanicefella Member Posts: 377
    • The artist: she is absolutely unfun, with zero interaction with the survivor.
    • Twins: just spam victor for easy slugs, abysmal experience
    • Exploit Blight (93% of them) he is everywhere, it doesn't matter where you hide, they can still turn and hit you. Absolutely garbage killer to face

These are the worst for me

• BadLooperQ
    BadLooperQ Member Posts: 277

The top Trinity... A good nurse , Spirit and blight mains...

Especially Blight nowadays, everyone apparently seems to know how to use that character now

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,917

Bubba. Second place is not close.

• Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

Bubba. Hands-down. Granted, I SOMETIMES have fun playing against a Bubba, but I think that his playstyle is honestly just a bit too annoying and unfair. He's the ONLY killer that I do not own and refuse to buy/play

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Killer run fast & go stab stab.

(AKA Legion)

Also starting to feel the exact same way about The Artist.

• wewantbetterfun
    wewantbetterfun Applicant Posts: 286

doctor

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857
    edited December 2021

clown is annoyingly boring to play against, you literally just predrop every pallet until you inevitably get hit. there is no looping at all. its the survivor equivalent of people who use iron will so it takes mindgaming and looping out of the equation when you're playing killer. if you;re not the one getting chased you're sitting at a gen for 140 seconds.

cannibal is also annoying a little bit with how little to no cooldown he has from breaking pallets with the chainsaw, compared to billy whos like stunned for 4-5 seconds before he can go back to normal speed again after breaking a pallet with the power. this makes pallets very save for them to play with.