We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

What's the most annoying killer to play against?

Not generally strong, but just infuriating to play against,

not for any particular reason, just wanted to get some fun out of "SBMM".

Comments

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

Trickster and Hag.

Both make the game very miserable.

• Fantasy
    Fantasy Member Posts: 451

Pinhead

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Every killer can be annoying if have the right attitude.

Or wrong attitude in this case

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,695

Right now it's been the Artist for me because that's all I see anymore, but to be fair it's not hard to see why. She has great map pressure if played well, and she's one of the better anti-looping killers. But like I said it's all I'm seeing as of late.

• ManOMaker
    ManOMaker Member Posts: 284

Trickster and Doctor although Doctor matches can be fun sometimes.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Trickster, Hag, and Bubba.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 962
    edited December 2021

Bubba, Doctor or Huntress , generally those 3 that go out of their way to tunnel at 5 gens, hard face camp or just be plain toxic.

Post edited by CrowVortex on
  • Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
    edited December 2021

Bubba.

Not because of his power directly (however his power is boring to face, easy to use and you can't do nothing about it almost) but usualy players I go againts they just camp or tunnel or both. If they don't do this then it is okay at best because his power is still boring to me.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,921

Trickster for the brainless knife spam. Legion for the constant mending simulator. Ghostface for the busted reveal mechanic.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Twins because slug/camp.

Artist because of the annoying sounds she makes.

Nemesis because he just causes the worst performance issues for me.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,875

Trickster is such a chore to go against. Not sure how anyone can enjoy facing him.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,352

Trapper. The paranoia I get from being afraid of grass is just so frustrating.

• pinkpowerranger
    pinkpowerranger Member Posts: 31

Ghost face because of reveal and Clown because I feel like he doesn't really earn his hits. Hag however is probably the absolute worst in terms of potential for bullbird.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 797

Never been a fan of playing as or against Doc, what's the appeal in walking around a loop and continually shocking and shocking and shocking until eventually he either catches up and hits you or you pre-drop and run to a new loop?

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Ghostface

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

I can't bear to play as or against Freddy. He was boring before his nerf, and he's even more boring now. He had some antiloop potential and made looping different from a straight up M1 Killer, but now, his only useful ability is the teleport. He's an M1 Killer with a weak mobility power

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

tbh for me its Freddy, which is kinda funny since i really liked going against him once, even after his rework.

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,176

Trickster for me. Think he's the only one I genuinely hate playing against.

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I really don't love Freddy lunges and Ghostface lunges. it always feels cheap to get hit by a lunge that visually misses.

• DbDPlaya
    DbDPlaya Member Posts: 79

Pinhead and his stupid lament box. The sh.t allows him to get free downs around loops cause random arse chains spawn out of nowhere. Probably the most boring killer to play against. We don't always have opportunity or time to go grab the box and solve it. It's not like ''do bones.''

Much like Freddy, we are on a timer and then the stupid random chains spawn again. I'd rather play against Freddy than Pinhead. Or play against Legion and mend all game. Screw Pinhead. Takes no brain to play, takes misery to play against. All Pinhead mains should feel ashamed for playing him.

• RoboMojo
    RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

Ghostface and Huntress. Both because their mechanics are broken (Note that I said broken, not OP). On a few occasions, I have essentially stared into Ghostface's soul and still not broken him out of stealth (even when I made a conscious effort to keep my character model as far out of view as possible). So yeah, not very enjoyable facing a Ghostface. Luckily, they're a lot rarer in my experience after MMR's introduction.

I don't like Huntress simply because her hitboxes are absolutely ridiculous. You'd expect the hitbox to be roughly rectangular based on it's shape, but no. It's hitbox is actually the shape of a ######### beach ball. Add onto that the possibility of latency and voila. You've now got highly questionable hatchet hits fairly regularly. What fun :(

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

Twins but I am fine with people playing them. Everyone should play killer they like.

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564
    edited December 2021

HAG!@#$%^&*()-'":;,?

I think a lot of the recent killers have been annoying to face because they usually have some sort of strong anti-loop. They aren't strong though because they don't have mobility.

The next most annoying right now is Pinhead. Just purely because of the horrible key bindings when it comes to removing the chains.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

Funnily enough, 2 of the killers where survivor skill actually rewards plays are also 2 of the most annoying killers for me. Blight and Nurse.

They are either amazing players with a ton of respectable skill, or they are snoozefest players who dont care for anything but 4 kills by any means necessary even if that playstyle sucks out all the fun for everyone(often running double recharge addons on Nurse to effectively always have 2 blinks, or running alchemist ring on Blight, both refusing to hook and keep survivors slugged).

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,296
    edited December 2021

Hag - Literally designed to camp and can excel at it. Forces survivors to push gens and leave teammates hanging or make trades sometimes - Legitimately unfun playstyle to deal with. I'll never understand why people complain about Bubba because a Bubba will lose games doing this. This can be a genuine winning strategy for Hag unless you have a loadout prepared for Hag.

You either run the Hag the entire game and they get no hooks or they camp people to death because that's how you play them.

I think in my entire existence in DBD I've only played against one player who made versing them fun while they were Hag.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077

I get this all the time on Hag - it's really just a matter of a smaller killer model having the same range. It wouldn't be fair to reduce their lunge range artificially.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

When I play Hag, I never trap hooks (unless the survivors activate my rage mode) and instead place traps more like Trapper would - areas I expect people to run to in chase or areas I expect people to run to passively. Hexes at the start and generators once some have been completed. I do fairly well with her, though smart survivors can rip this apart more easily than they can hook trap spam.

Would that playstyle still annoy you? I get mixed signals when I play her and some people are still pissed about it.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,704

Legion

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,553

Huntress Lullaby is annoying after this time (could you add more melodies?).

Trickster is sometimes very annoying too.

For me it is mostly the playstyle that could make any killer really annoying.

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998
    edited December 2021

Bubba for me.

I don't like that his power is essentially a long-range insta-down lunge attack, that cleaves through everyone and makes save situations impossible via face camping.

---

After that is Blight because his 180 turns actually really irritate me, but I also kind of think he's okay and that might be necessary at the same time. Not too sure about it, but Blight's at least tolerable for me either way and Bubba's the only killer that really bugs me nowadays.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,289

For me it's the Artist. Constantly having to stop what I'm doing to repel crows is annoying. She'd be 100x less annoying if crow swarms were on a timer and didn't reset every time I vaulted a window, dropped a pallet, etc. Plus I play on a controller and the button overlap for performing an action and repelling crows is annoying as hell.

• Bennett_They1Them

oh, I know, I just wish the animation matched the hitbox better.

maybe more of a tackling lunge? maybe leaning forward more when lunging?

(shrug)

It's less of a big deal on hag, personally.

• StarLost

Hag is generally where I get BMed in postgame for it - although that's probably because, while not quite as powerful as some make her out to be, Hag is pretty good and people have no idea how to play against her a lot of the time (I've had situations where people don't even register that I'm a killer at first).

But yeah, I wish small killers had a different lunge animation so people would realize that yes - that was just a standard lunge hit.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited December 2021

Hag:

-gross looking

-gross noises

-gross gameplay

-way too tiny

Honourable mention to the Snoozelord himself, Freddy. Tinkerer may as well be base kit lol

• Bennett_They1Them

I mean, Hag's special lunge being a short distance pounce would be perfect (something like the pounce from her mori).

• Bennett_They1Them

I recommend trapping the long side of loops instead of at points of interest like trapper does.

• StarLost

Really? Interesting.

I quite like playing Hag and on the...maybe 1 occasion I've played against her I had a lot of fun. So many people forget that you can safely detonate her traps if you are careful, or just crouch over the things.

The only time she can be annoying is when she dumps traps under and around hooked survivors - which I try to refrain from doing unless it's EOGC and I don't have a kill.

That would be awesome. Something like Victor's leap or Demo's Shred animation maybe.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,150

Trickster. He just seems like his knives hit you through obstacles and walls, and like the player controlling him never misses.