The Artist's Crows

Options
Johnny_XMan
Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,423
edited December 2021 in General Discussions

I've been playing Carmina and enjoying her quite a bit. She has very good map pressure, and can really make put survivors in a position where they have to make decisions on the spot.

One thing I do wish we could do, is for her Dire Crows to be placed at an angle. Sometimes you're in maps like Haddonfield, Ormond, Father's Chapel, The Game etc. Where a gen is either located on a different level than you are or vice versa.

While I am still quite new at her, I keep learning more ways in how to play her. I recently discovered that in Haddonfield if you place a crow at the top of the stairs, the crow will move down accordingly. It also works the other way around.

I don't remember seeing this in other maps, but I would have to check. I want to say I tried it somewhere else and it didn't work, so I just assumed it wouldn't everywhere else. lol

I don't know if this would make her too strong, but sometimes I realize a gen is being worked on, but I can't break chase yet and I happen to be on a higher level so I can't send a crow. So it's just a bummer that we can't seeing as the possibility is there.

Comments