Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How is the balance of Coal Tower?

WishIcouldmain
WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082

Yeah, in my opinion it’s balanced. Survivors have some chainable loops and only one god pallet.With a good main building. And gens spread nice. Killers have a good sized map all can manage. Setup killers can set up. Mobility killers can get around. Stealth killers can sneak up well. And slowdown killers can get their abilities in. And no busted loops. But, what do you think?

How is the balance of Coal Tower? 30 votes

Very Killer sided
0%
Killer sided
3%
IlliterateGenocide 1 vote
Balanced
73%
GibberishTapeKnotBabyCameron10KnotEnthusiastanonymous31337InsaneCoasterbjorksnasAwkward_FiendglitchboiFobboGuest1567432WishIcouldmainGannTMhilapastaQwQwDino7281RoachesDelightTrickstaaaaateslaSsajbambusa 22 votes
Survivor sided
16%
MrPenguinGlamourousLeviathanPlayTwinkBreadTubeDyingWish92 5 votes
Very survivor sided
6%
Juicyman[Deleted User] 2 votes

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    Killer sided

its mostly balanced but i think its slightly more in the side of killer. not much to really matter tho

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464
    Balanced

IMO one of the best designed and most balanced maps. Small size so easy to patrol, main building that is strong but not unplayable, decent number of tiles for survivors to work with, but still visibility to gens for the killer to patrol. 10/10 map.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Balanced

I think Coal Tower is balanced.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Balanced

Beat map in the game. It’s got the perfect size and is overall balanced for both sides. Why can’t they make every map like Coal Tower?

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707
    Balanced

Best map in the game imo and I wish we had more like it.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Balanced

Coal Tower is the map that is the closest to being balanced. It can be unbalanced if RNG decides it hates the Killer, and gives the Survivors a really powerful building-gym setup but for the most part its balanced.

• InsaneCoaster
    InsaneCoaster Member Posts: 305
    Balanced

One of the most balanced maps by far. The only, and quite literally only, downside is that the RNG can vary quite a lot, but then that's a long-lasting problem for all of DBD, not exclusive to Coal Tower.

• Ssajbambusa
    Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496
    Balanced

There is not a single killer sided map in the entire game.

Coal Tower and Azarovs are simply balanced, being to closest ones to leaning towards killer, but not really being there just yet.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278

Depends too much on the killer. Blight and Nurse probably is better, but with many other killers it's not that super because all pallets are super close to one another. Definitely much more balanced than Haddonfield and Mother's Dwelling.