The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How do i stop getting auto pulled ? please help me

my English isn't good so i'm sorry , i just wanted to say that i'm getting auto pulled a lot , and it's effecting my game play so much , many times an injured survivor is dead and they auto pull me , extending the chase a lot , i'm new to the game how do i counter it? thank you so much and sorry for my bad English

Comments

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889

I don't know what you mean by autopull unless you mean when a killer grabs you when you are vaulting something. Unless you mean lag is extending your chases since they can escape while you are lagging.

• cantelope
    cantelope Applicant Posts: 343

We just need a bit of clarification on what you mean by auto pull. It's not a big deal I'm just wondering if you mean rubber banding, you moving around due to lag, or validation, you getting a hit confirmation but the survivor is unaffected.

Either case the answer is you're screwed. So I hope those aren't what you're talking about.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,743

They might mean being yanked left or right into stuff due to aim dressing as killer.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

I think this might be what it means. Or having your camera get yanked because the survivor swerves or does a 360 just as you swing.

If it's 360s, the best advice is to angle your camera slightly down and tap M1 when you're right on top of them rather than going for a lunge. It doesn't always work, but it helps.