Killer buffs?

Options

Why do killers need to wait for ######### ages to get a buff and even that is not guaranteed. why is game where killers should be the power role based only on survivors and is so survivor sided? that should not be the case and DBD is slowly but surely losing all of it's best killers since they have had enough of the devs BS! and frankly i agree with them. why should survivors be so freaking op. it's soooooooooooooo ez to play survivor and pip, there is 0 skill u need to have. Even tyde and marth are giving up on this game which says enough! and now some killer "buffs" MAY come in mid chapter patch which is one and a half months from now and that is just not good. i suggest that devs should release a killer buffs at the end of June IF THEY WANT TO KEEP MOST OF THE GOOD KILLERS ON THE GAME. or else they'll just find another game and leave DBD for good. and i think devs don't realise the problem it would cause even for them. if there will be no killers your game CANNOT work dudes ;) so maybe early start of july killer buff patch?

Comments

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

@MaxiferPriest said:
    if there will be no killers your game CANNOT work dudes ;)

Playerbase is not decreasing though, so it's not like the game is close to "die"...

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    here is my killer buff.  remove swf.
  • TheAngryPickle
    TheAngryPickle Member Posts: 73
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    here is my killer buff.  remove swf.

That would be the biggest buff for all killers that wouldn't break the game.

• Flimflam
    Flimflam Member Posts: 103
    edited June 2018
    Options

Because this game is balanced by rank 20 survivors. Although part of the balancing issues could be because this game has the mechanical depth of a kiddie pool, particularly on the survivor side.

• MaxiferPriest
    MaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189
    Options

@Soren said:

@MaxiferPriest said:
    if there will be no killers your game CANNOT work dudes ;)

Playerbase is not decreasing though, so it's not like the game is close to "die"...

that's because of the new players coming on from the free weekend. and i said that more or less good killers are having enough of their bs ;)

• FeriousEagle
    FeriousEagle Member Posts: 9
    Options

Killers certainly need a buff. Come on.

• lastloadout
    lastloadout Member Posts: 23
    Options

Problems with killers is the fact that you have to rely on the survivors messing up, not your skill.