We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

disconnected the internet want a reward

Options

As I usually play hard and clean games, I was suddenly cut off from the Internet. It turned out that it was stopped by an automated system. But in order to eat this suspension, it is an illegal program or a case of escape. I have never used both. How the hell did I get blocked? It's really questionable. All they did was report the hackers. Is this wrong? I feel like my money and time are really wasted. I want you to release it quickly. want a reward If you do it this way, it is clear that all users will leave. You too be careful. You never know when you'll get hit. I hope you can solve this problem. please