Killer tier list. (In my opinion)

Poweas
Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

I made another version of this but that is outdated as hell so here's my new one.
Top tier OP
1. Nurse (she's always going to be at the top unless the next killer is more powerful)
2. Hag (my boi hag was second best for a while but she's not as good as Spirit right now. Definitely better than Billy imo)
3. Billy (Ok he's not second best anymore and the antiheal meta makes him nowhere near as good as Hag or Spirit and some are having trouble accepting that Billy isnt 2nd anymore and Hag outshines him)
4. Spirit (she was meant to be below Hag and Billy, she's more effective than both in chase since there's little counterplay to her but she isn't stronger since they can both apply more pressure than Spirit.
Mid tier
1. Myers (he's really good and this antiheal meta has put him above most the other killers since Myers is one of the best killers at catching healing survivors with a Nurses calling).
2. Clown (He's just amazing and this antiheal meta makes him so strong.
3. Pig (a killer who can counter loops, sneak up on survivors and slow the game down all in her base kit. She's just amazing and can do so much with this new meta)
4. Wraith (He's a surprise to be this high up but he counters loops, blocks pallets, has decent map pressure and enhanced hearing in his BASE. Then with the windstorm addons he's pretty strong and he can actually kill now ^^)
5. Huntress (she's literally only this low because of her movespeed and how an experienced survivor can loop her easily like literally with no struggle)
6. Trapper/Doctor (they both just about made the mid tier and they both need buffs. They're both super scary but they are weak and easy to counterplay.)
Bottom tier
1. Leatherface (my boi is no fun to play, you can loop his power and he's rather weak can someone suggest a buff for him to me)
2. Freddy (I hope his buffs are as good as I think but not too much that he'll be stronger than Nurse again since he used to be sooooo strong he made Nurse a joke).

Post edited by Poweas on

Comments

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Master said:
    Spirit and hag above billy?

I disagree

yeah billys movement speed is too high but they all are pretty great killers

• Poweas

@friendlykillermain said:

@Master said:

I disagree

OOPS SORRY SPIRIT IS MEANT TO BE BELOW BILLY MY BAD BUT HAG IS BETTER yes.

• iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462
    1. Nurse (Top 3)
    2. Billy (Top 3)
    3. Huntress (Top 3)
    4. Myers=Hag=Spirit (Upper Mid)
    5. Wraith=Clown=Doctor (Mid)
    6. Pig/Trapper/LF/Freddy (Bottom Tier)

With the top 3, there's really no comparison. A good huntress/billy/nurse will wreck anyone. This isn't my killer list either, just what I know the best killers on average are.

• friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Poweas said:

@friendlykillermain said:

@Master said:

I disagree

OOPS SORRY SPIRIT IS MEANT TO BE BELOW BILLY MY BAD BUT HAG IS BETTER yes.

its hard to argue which of the two is better to be honest maybe billy just because you dont require add ons for best play

• BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90

@iceman2kx said:
    1. Nurse (Top 3)
    2. Billy (Top 3)
    3. Huntress (Top 3)

With the top 3, there's really no comparison. A good huntress/billy/nurse will wreck anyone. This isn't my killer list either, just what I know the best killers on average are.

Pig shouldn't be low tier. She slows the game down a lot just by being the Pig, and end loops in seconds with a good ambush mind game, and sometimes even kill survivors in 2 minutes and 30 secconds.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    Poweas said:

I made another version of this but that is outdated as hell so here's my new one.
    Top tier OP
    1. Nurse (she's always going to be at the top unless the next killer is more powerful)
    2. Hag (my boi hag was second best for a while but she's not as good as Spirit right now. Definitely better than Billy imo)
    3. Billy (Ok he's not second best anymore and the antiheal meta makes him nowhere near as good as Hag or Spirit and some are having trouble accepting that Billy isnt 2nd anymore and Hag outshines him)
    4. Spirit (she was meant to be below Hag and Billy, she's more effective than both in chase since there's little counterplay to her but she isn't stronger since they can both apply more pressure than Spirit.
    Mid tier
    1. Myers (he's really good and this antiheal meta has put him above most the other killers since Myers is one of the best killers at catching healing survivors with a Nurses calling).
    3. Pig (a killer who can counter loops, sneak up on survivors and slow the game down all in her base kit. She's just amazing and can do so much with this new meta)
    4. Wraith (He's a surprise to be this high up but he counters loops, blocks pallets, has decent map pressure and enhanced hearing in his BASE. Then with the windstorm addons he's pretty strong and he can actually kill now ^^)
    5. Huntress (she's literally only this low because of her movespeed and how an experienced survivor can loop her easily like literally with no struggle)
    6. Trapper/Doctor (they both just about made the mid tier and they both need buffs. They're both super scary but they are weak and easy to counterplay.)
    Bottom tier
    1. Leatherface (my boi is no fun to play, you can loop his power and he's rather weak can someone suggest a buff for him to me)
    2. Freddy (I hope his buffs are as good as I think but not too much that he'll be stronger than Nurse again since he used to be sooooo strong he made Nurse a joke).

Wraith is really overrated since his “Rework”.
    His Add-Ons got buffed but that’s about it.
    Speaking of overrated the Hag is getting that too sind her rework which is more justified compared to The Wraith but still.
    And The Hag hasn’t been good at all up until her rework but she is still not better than The Hillbilly. Hillbilly has immense Map Pressure, can shorten a Chase and he still can do all of these things. Then The Doctor is absolutely not in Low Tier since there are still a ton Survivors that f**k up in a Chase with him.
    The Clown however is so underrated that I think a lot of People don’t see his Potential and only consider The Hillbilly and The Nurse to be the best because everyone else says so. Anyways speaking of the Clown, he has great Chase Potential and Add-Ons only increase his Power. He can also put out immense Pressure and is great with Hex: Devour Hope.
    Then The Shape. The Shape is also incredibly underrated probably because he’s a licensed Killer but he has incredible Mindgames and often peopl and think his Tier 3 insta down makes him good to which I can say:”What the f**k! Are you stupid?” He has incredible Mindgames and together with The Doctor has the most Game-Changing Add-Ons. Michael is terrifying. And another advice is playing him on Lerys with Scratched Mirror, Hex: Ruin, Rancor, Save the best for Last/Hex: Noone escapes Death and Monster and Abuse.
    You can’t read his Aura in Tier 1 which you’ll be staying in you can however read theirs and this is one of the most fun builds in the Game
  • Poweas

@LRGamer said:
    Poweas said:

Top tier OP

Mid tier

Bottom tier

Speaking of overrated the Hag is getting that too sind her rework which is more justified compared to The Wraith but still.
      And The Hag hasn’t been good at all up until her rework but she is still not better than The Hillbilly. Hillbilly has immense Map Pressure, can shorten a Chase and he still can do all of these things. Then The Doctor is absolutely not in Low Tier since there are still a ton Survivors that fk up in a Chase with him.
      The Clown however is so underrated that I think a lot of People don’t see his Potential and only consider The Hillbilly and The Nurse to be the best because everyone else says so. Anyways speaking of the Clown, he has great Chase Potential and Add-Ons only increase his Power. He can also put out immense Pressure and is great with Hex: Devour Hope.
      Then The Shape. The Shape is also incredibly underrated probably because he’s a licensed Killer but he has incredible Mindgames and often peopl and think his Tier 3 insta down makes him good to which I can say:”What the f
      k! Are you stupid?” He has incredible Mindgames and together with The Doctor has the most Game-Changing Add-Ons. Michael is terrifying. And another advice is playing him on Lerys with Scratched Mirror, Hex: Ruin, Rancor, Save the best for Last/Hex: Noone escapes Death and Monster and Abuse.
      You can’t read his Aura in Tier 1 which you’ll be staying in you can however read theirs and this is one of the most fun builds in the Game

Wraith is not overrated, Hag is not weak idk why people keep saying that, I've mastered Billy, Nurse (kind of), and Hag and I will stand by my statement because I find Hag a lot better to use, shuts down every loop and if u have everyone crouching around with Urban, you're able to get around the map faster then them which lets her patrol the gens pretty well. Overrated is Huntress and Billy.

Huntress can literally get looped 10 times by someone who knows what they're doing and that's just at a normal pallet loop. The only reason why people consider her top tier is because not everyone knows how to counter her whereas Wraith on the other hand, can shut down normal loops, go across the map fast and down people who know what they are doing better then Huntress. Sure he's not the best but he's better then her at a lot.

Billy is definitely top tier because he can bounce back from messing up a lot better then any other killer. But he's still not as good as a Hag who knows what she's doing. I mean Hag with sloppy can injure a whole team that are spread around the map quicker then any other killer and have one hooked Nurse can't because Nurse would have to know where they are and the others can manage 2 at a time if they are smart. She can literally keep survivors off gens for so long with sloppy there's nothing that Billy can do better except bouncing back from mistakes. And with 3 people injured and one hooked, one survivor will have to go unhook while injured and Hag basically wins from there. Whereas Billy gets genrushed bad. And the reason I know she can do that is because It's happened to me a very suprising amount of times. Now even further, she can actually use a Nurses to slug a survivor for someone to go pick them up and then she will dominate. Hag is the 2nd best killer because no other killer except Nurse can manage that. And even so, Nurse takes longer to get it started like that and it's harder. Next time someone says Hag is worse then Billy I wont bother writing such a big arguement lol.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    Poweas said:

@LRGamer said:
    Poweas said:

Top tier OP

Mid tier

Bottom tier

And The Hag hasn’t been good at all up until her rework but she is still not better than The Hillbilly. Hillbilly has immense Map Pressure, can shorten a Chase and he still can do all of these things. Then The Doctor is absolutely not in Low Tier since there are still a ton Survivors that fk up in a Chase with him.
      Then The Shape. The Shape is also incredibly underrated probably because he’s a licensed Killer but he has incredible Mindgames and often peopl and think his Tier 3 insta down makes him good to which I can say:”What the f
      k! Are you stupid?” He has incredible Mindgames and together with The Doctor has the most Game-Changing Add-Ons. Michael is terrifying. And another advice is playing him on Lerys with Scratched Mirror, Hex: Ruin, Rancor, Save the best for Last/Hex: Noone escapes Death and Monster and Abuse.

Wraith is not overrated, Hag is not weak idk why people keep saying that, I've mastered Billy, Nurse (kind of), and Hag and I will stand by my statement because I find Hag a lot better to use, shuts down every loop and if u have everyone crouching around with Urban, you're able to get around the map faster then them which lets her patrol the gens pretty well. Overrated is Huntress and Billy.

Huntress can literally get looped 10 times by someone who knows what they're doing and that's just at a normal pallet loop. The only reason why people consider her top tier is because not everyone knows how to counter her whereas Wraith on the other hand, can shut down normal loops, go across the map fast and down people who know what they are doing better then Huntress. Sure he's not the best but he's better then her at a lot.

Billy is definitely top tier because he can bounce back from messing up a lot better then any other killer. But he's still not as good as a Hag who knows what she's doing. I mean Hag with sloppy can injure a whole team that are spread around the map quicker then any other killer and have one hooked Nurse can't because Nurse would have to know where they are and the others can manage 2 at a time if they are smart. She can literally keep survivors off gens for so long with sloppy there's nothing that Billy can do better except bouncing back from mistakes. And with 3 people injured and one hooked, one survivor will have to go unhook while injured and Hag basically wins from there. Whereas Billy gets genrushed bad. And the reason I know she can do that is because It's happened to me a very suprising amount of times. Now even further, she can actually use a Nurses to slug a survivor for someone to go pick them up and then she will dominate. Hag is the 2nd best killer because no other killer except Nurse can manage that. And even so, Nurse takes longer to get it started like that and it's harder. Next time someone says Hag is worse then Billy I wont bother writing such a big arguement lol.

I agree on Huntress there.
    However what do you mean with:” and if you have everyone crouching around with Urban, you’re able to get around the Map faster then them which lets her patrol Gens pretty well.”
    Urban counters Hag and thus makes her unable to teleport.
    And no Hillbilly is not overrated. He has way better Map Pressure than Hag since for her to have Map Pressure, Survivors first have to trigger the Traps meanwhile the Hillbilly has Map Pressure and can instantly down Survivors.
    And a Hag who knows what she’s doing cannot beat Survivors that know what their doing. As soon as she traps a Loop, Good Survivors will just run to the next Loop. A Hillbilly who knows hat he’s doing won’t even need his Mallet anymore since he can instantly Chainsaw them
  • SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited November 2018

Billy should be above Hag because Urban Evasion exists.

Myers is too high. He should be below Doctor and above Pig. It is too easy to starve him of Evil Within and he can still be looped in EW3, meaning that he can't use his instadown.

Doctor is too low. He should be below Clown and above Myers. His shocks can prevent loops which ends the chase quicker.

Wraith is too high because he still eats pallets without add-ons, even after his two buffs. He should be below Pig and above Trapper.

Huntress is too low. She should be above Spirit and below Hag. A Huntress that can aim her hatchets isn't easy to loop.

I agree with Freddy being the worst Killer in the game but he was never as strong as Nurse, even before his nerf. He has always been a low tier Killer. Were/are you a new player?

I would change the list to:
    Nurse
    Billy
    Hag
    Huntress
    Spirit
    Clown
    Doctor
    Myers
    Pig
    Wraith
    Trapper
    Leatherface
    Freddy

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    SS - Nurse
    S - Billy
    A - Huntress, Hag
    B - Clown, Myers
    C - Pig, Wraith
    D - Trapper, Leatherface
    E - Freddy

Thats not in order per ranking btw

As for Spirit, she's either A or B. I've seen compelleing evidence either way.
  • iceman2kx
    iceman2kx Member Posts: 462

@BingBongBoi said:

@iceman2kx said:
    1. Nurse (Top 3)
    2. Billy (Top 3)
    3. Huntress (Top 3)

Pig shouldn't be low tier. She slows the game down a lot just by being the Pig, and end loops in seconds with a good ambush mind game, and sometimes even kill survivors in 2 minutes and 30 secconds.

Any killer that needs a buff, I'll automatically put bottom tier. While I understand Pig can be good, any bottom tier killer can be good. The RNG of her traps and her ambush definitely need buff/adjustment. So until she gets her fixes, I'll consider her bottom tier.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

@The_Crusader said:
    SS - Nurse
    S - Billy
    A - Huntress, Hag
    B - Clown, Myers
    C - Pig, Wraith
    D - Trapper, Leatherface
    E - Freddy

Hey, where's good ol' zappy boi at?

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@The_Crusader said:
    SS - Nurse
    S - Billy
    A - Huntress, Hag
    B - Clown, Myers
    C - Pig, Wraith
    D - Trapper, Leatherface
    E - Freddy

Hey, where's good ol' zappy boi at?

Oops forgot. I'd put him in the same category as Trapper and Leatherface.

Reasons: Put me in the boat that doesn't think his shock is as effective a counter as his fans make it out to be. It can work on some loops/windows but overrall I don't think he's that effective in a chase.

Also he spends too long running after people at 110% speed zapping them, it wastes time. At least with Myers when you delay a chase there can be a bigger payoff.

I base this on using him at high rank and facing a number of doctors. He can be annoying when you have to snap out of it but he always seems easy ton lose in a chase ironically or easy to have long chases with.
  • Poweas

@LRGamer said:
    Poweas said:

@LRGamer said:

Poweas said:

Top tier OP

* Nurse (she's always going to be at the top unless the next killer is more powerful)

• Hag (my boi hag was second best for a while but she's not as good as Spirit right now. Definitely better than Billy imo)

• Billy (Ok he's not second best anymore and the antiheal meta makes him nowhere near as good as Hag or Spirit and some are having trouble accepting that Billy isnt 2nd anymore and Hag outshines him)

• Spirit (she was meant to be below Hag and Billy, she's more effective than both in chase since there's little counterplay to her but she isn't stronger since they can both apply more pressure than Spirit.

Mid tier

• Myers (he's really good and this antiheal meta has put him above most the other killers since Myers is one of the best killers at catching healing survivors with a Nurses calling).

• Clown (He's just amazing and this antiheal meta makes him so strong.

• Pig (a killer who can counter loops, sneak up on survivors and slow the game down all in her base kit. She's just amazing and can do so much with this new meta)

• Wraith (He's a surprise to be this high up but he counters loops, blocks pallets, has decent map pressure and enhanced hearing in his BASE. Then with the windstorm addons he's pretty strong and he can actually kill now ^^)

• Huntress (she's literally only this low because of her movespeed and how an experienced survivor can loop her easily like literally with no struggle)

• Trapper/Doctor (they both just about made the mid tier and they both need buffs. They're both super scary but they are weak and easy to counterplay.)

Bottom tier

• Leatherface (my boi is no fun to play, you can loop his power and he's rather weak can someone suggest a buff for him to me)

• Freddy (I hope his buffs are as good as I think but not too much that he'll be stronger than Nurse again since he used to be sooooo strong he made Nurse a joke).

Then The Shape. The Shape is also incredibly underrated probably because he’s a licensed Killer but he has incredible Mindgames and often peopl and think his Tier 3 insta down makes him good to which I can say:”What the fk! Are you stupid?” He has incredible Mindgames and together with The Doctor has the most Game-Changing Add-Ons. Michael is terrifying. And another advice is playing him on Lerys with Scratched Mirror, Hex: Ruin, Rancor, Save the best for Last/Hex: Noone escapes Death and Monster and Abuse.

I agree on Huntress there.
      However what do you mean with:” and if you have everyone crouching around with Urban, you’re able to get around the Map faster then them which lets her patrol Gens pretty well.”
      Urban counters Hag and thus makes her unable to teleport.
      And no Hillbilly is not overrated. He has way better Map Pressure than Hag since for her to have Map Pressure, Survivors first have to trigger the Traps meanwhile the Hillbilly has Map Pressure and can instantly down Survivors.
      And a Hag who knows what she’s doing cannot beat Survivors that know what their doing. As soon as she traps a Loop, Good Survivors will just run to the next Loop. A Hillbilly who knows hat he’s doing won’t even need his Mallet anymore since he can instantly Chainsaw them

Bait trap a loop then .-.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

In the end its also mentally a tier list. Personally I hate the Spirit and Clown. I rather play against Billy and Huntress.

• Poweas

@Shadoureon said:
    In the end its also mentally a tier list. Personally I hate the Spirit and Clown. I rather play against Billy and Huntress.

Me too lol Clown can stop every loop and Spirit has no counterplay except urban and iron will combo

• BingBongBoi
    BingBongBoi Member Posts: 90
    iceman2kx said:

@BingBongBoi said:

@iceman2kx said:
    1. Nurse (Top 3)
    2. Billy (Top 3)
    3. Huntress (Top 3)

Any killer that needs a buff, I'll automatically put bottom tier. While I understand Pig can be good, any bottom tier killer can be good. The RNG of her traps and her ambush definitely need buff/adjustment. So until she gets her fixes, I'll consider her bottom tier.

I do agree with your reasoning and why you put her there.
  • Rogis_Right_Hand
    Rogis_Right_Hand Member Posts: 28
    I always like to think that it would go Nurse, Hillbilly, Hag, and so on.
    Just give me 2nd, man!
  • MysterTal
    MysterTal Member Posts: 157
    edited November 2018

@Poweas said:
    Top tier OP
    Mid tier
    Bottom tier

"Hag better than Billy, Huntress, Spirit and Myers" - fu#$%^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    "Freddy will be stronger than Nurse AGAIN" - Words Written by Actual Human.
    "Pig better than Huntress at countering loops" - !?!?!?!?!? I'm dead, man, I can't. I can't.

Pretty Good Tier List So Far! xD xD xD
    Nice comedy post. You're hilarious! I wanna see more material in the future.

• Poweas

@MysterTal said:

@Poweas said:
    Top tier OP
    Mid tier
    Bottom tier

"Hag better than Billy, Huntress, Spirit and Myers" - fu#$%^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    "Freddy will be stronger than Nurse AGAIN" - Words Written by Actual Human.
    "Pig better than Huntress at countering loops" - !?!?!?!?!? I'm dead, man, I can't. I can't.

Pretty Good Tier List So Far! xD xD xD
    Nice comedy post. You're hilarious! I wanna see more material in the future.

If you disagree then say that u do. Don't insult me #########.

• Poweas

@Rogis_Right_Hand said:
    I always like to think that it would go Nurse, Hillbilly, Hag, and so on.
    Just give me 2nd, man!

I do now. My mind changes a lot with this game. Lol

• last_juggernaut
    last_juggernaut Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2018
    Whoever says Michael is mid or low haven't played him like he is supposed to be played. With him you don't  chase. You hunt. There's a difference. I've done it all the way up to rank 1s. There is no answer when you use scratched mirror, M&A and some speed perks on him. You can see while not be seen. Pick people off and hide and bait. You don't even need to charge EVIL within to get 4ks. Add PWYF and/STBFL and he flies through the map when needed. There's no looping him because he doesn't chase you. Just wait and watch till they think they're safe and then strike when they least expect it. 
  • Onionthing
    Onionthing Member Posts: 469

All i know is when I'm playing my Spirit, people are rage quitting left and right. That sweet sweet insta grab off of gens is soooooo nice.

• Poweas
    edited December 2018

@last_juggernaut said:
    Whoever says Michael is mid or low haven't played him like he is supposed to be played. With him you don't  chase. You hunt. There's a difference. I've done it all the way up to rank 1s. There is no answer when you use scratched mirror, M&A and some speed perks on him. You can see while not be seen. Pick people off and hide and bait. You don't even need to charge EVIL within to get 4ks. Add PWYF and/STBFL and he flies through the map when needed. There's no looping him because he doesn't chase you. Just wait and watch till they think they're safe and then strike when they least expect it. 

I'm offended you think that I don't play Michael, I used to main him back before Hag got buffed. I've seen his potential, I've seen how strong he CAN be. But the fact that he's got a cap on stalking severely hurts him in some games. Also nobody wants to go a whole game in EW1 (assuming you don't have scratched mirror) you're just too slow, PWYF takes far too long and your map pressure may be good but they can just do open gens. He's mid tier and even with PWYF and STBFL, you're wasting a lot of time getting into a chase with the obsession for ur PWYF tokens. But Michael with STBFL is OP, bring a green mori, hook obsession once, get all ur tokens up, find him or her again, use tier 3 to down. Mori and u got 6 tokens for the rest of the game. He's not top tier tho he's 1 buff away.

• Poweas

@Onionthing said:
    All i know is when I'm playing my Spirit, people are rage quitting left and right. That sweet sweet insta grab off of gens is soooooo nice.

She really is amazing. I'm in love with her mechanics she's just amazing.

• last_juggernaut
    last_juggernaut Member Posts: 44
    Poweas said:

@last_juggernaut said:

I'm offended you think that I don't play Michael, I used to main him back before Hag got buffed. I've seen his potential, I've seen how strong he CAN be. But the fact that he's got a cap on stalking severely hurts him in some games. Also nobody wants to go a whole game in EW1 (assuming you don't have scratched mirror) you're just too slow, PWYF takes far too long and your map pressure may be good but they can just do open gens. He's mid tier and even with PWYF and STBFL, you're wasting a lot of time getting into a chase with the obsession for ur PWYF tokens. But Michael with STBFL is OP, bring a green mori, hook obsession once, get all ur tokens up, find him or her again, use tier 3 to down. Mori and u got 6 tokens for the rest of the game. He's not top tier tho he's 1 buff away.

Yes I understand what you are saying. Didn't mean any offence. However, I always use scratched mirror on him along with jewellery box. Lery's or Game map offerings. M&A, STBFL, PWYF and NOED. I'm rank 3 and easily get 4k about 98% of the time. The only issue are SWF teams which is IMHO very one sided and unfair because of steady communication between 4 people. I manage maybe 2 sometimes with those games. Yes, his T1 is considered weak. However, I absolutely never chase. I let them loose me, while hiding behind something. Use my mirror to find where they are, once they feel comfortable. I come out of nowhere. Ebony Morris work devastatingly with this build. I never charge up EW tiers. He CAN be Godlike, or more devil like LOL, if played correctly. The difference is you have to completely change your play style. It's more hunting your prey vs chasing and catching like what usual games are. Once you get a couple of them, everyone panics and nothing ever gets done. Fear is a beautiful thing. Especially, when you know where they are at all times, but they don't. No heartbeat no red stain. Their world crumbles pretty quick. But yes, I NEVER EVER go in without scratched mirror. Also PWYF and STBFL helps immensely when someone tries to be a hero. Makes you stronger in turn. Most likely causing their team to die. I prefer that kind of gameplay vs the usual find and chase. 
  • Poweas

@last_juggernaut said:
    Poweas said:

@last_juggernaut said:

Yes I understand what you are saying. Didn't mean any offence. However, I always use scratched mirror on him along with jewellery box. Lery's or Game map offerings. M&A, STBFL, PWYF and NOED. I'm rank 3 and easily get 4k about 98% of the time. The only issue are SWF teams which is IMHO very one sided and unfair because of steady communication between 4 people. I manage maybe 2 sometimes with those games. Yes, his T1 is considered weak. However, I absolutely never chase. I let them loose me, while hiding behind something. Use my mirror to find where they are, once they feel comfortable. I come out of nowhere. Ebony Morris work devastatingly with this build. I never charge up EW tiers. He CAN be Godlike, or more devil like LOL, if played correctly. The difference is you have to completely change your play style. It's more hunting your prey vs chasing and catching like what usual games are. Once you get a couple of them, everyone panics and nothing ever gets done. Fear is a beautiful thing. Especially, when you know where they are at all times, but they don't. No heartbeat no red stain. Their world crumbles pretty quick. But yes, I NEVER EVER go in without scratched mirror. Also PWYF and STBFL helps immensely when someone tries to be a hero. Makes you stronger in turn. Most likely causing their team to die. I prefer that kind of gameplay vs the usual find and chase. 

Fair enough I guess I play him with a dead rabbit and a that green speed addon for stalking. With Moniter and Abuse, he's a monster.