The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Myers mori addon should killer surv in lockers or downed

LordChaos01
LordChaos01 Member Posts: 10
edited December 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

imagine you have the power to instakill that cost your movespeed or your next tier 3 (tombstone) and a guy just enter in a locker and done, all your plan to stack movespeed with play with your food and stalk a long time goes to ashes haha this is the sh#$ mechanic I ever see in a game, this is pathetic, why myers just dont kill a guy just because hes in a lockers? 😂

Comments

• Sakurra
    Sakurra Member Posts: 1,046

Because I assume that would prevent using DS, head on and that survivor can gain more time for others before he die.

• LordChaos01
    LordChaos01 Member Posts: 10

ds? broh do you play the game? instakill dont use hook and of course hes gaining time, he just broke the mechanic because if you enter in a locker the michael myers the pure evil will not kill you, because somebody till myers was part of the game didnt changed it 🤑

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

While being able to pull a survivor out of a locker and stab them would be kinda cool as an animation.

jumping in a locker is one of the counter plays to auto death by tombstone.

it’s not that hard getting the kills once you have tier 3 especially infinite T3. The challenge is getting to t3 in time given the gen crunch. Worst case I usually pull em and bung em on a hook then mori the rescuers.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

It has counter play, as all things should.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,703

It doesn’t need to work while the survivor is in the dying state, but evading it with a locker shouldn’t be a thing.