I am trying to get more t-baggers in my matches, any tip?

slunder
slunder Member Posts: 247

I am currently using the tombstomb add on as Myers. I make sure to tier 3 and down people normally in the game so that at the exit gates, they feel safe t-bagging. However, some survivors either get out before I can catch them or (in most cases) just get out without t-bagging. How do I get matched up with more t-baggers?

1) Is it better to turn on cross play or to turn it off to get some cocky survivors?

2) At which hour should I play?

3) Is there anything that I can do in game to increase the chances of getting t-bagged at the exit gates (that would not kill an innocent survivor).

4) Is there a type of survivor (or cosmetic) which could allow me to tell who wants to t-bag?

Comments

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959

You need to play like you have no idea what you're doing throughout the entire trial. Missing tons of hits, walking into blatantly unsafe pallets kicking a 96% generator with no gen perk with 2 survivors there etc etc

• slunder

@Veinslay ok, thanks for the tips!

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,154

Switching the game on usually works😁.

Anyway, serious answers:

1) Turn it on. Better selection of survivors to take on.

2) Evenings normally. Also weekends brings more of those types. So the sweet spot is a Friday or Saturday evening.

3) Smacking people on the 1st hook a few times will raise some eyebrows, especially if they escape despite you face-camping (which is another thing you can do). Tunnel for no beneficial reason the survivor who clearly is the most skilled and clicks flashlights a lot.

4) People will say various types, but I've found Adam, Feng and Meg good sources of tea.

Now, go forth and do God's work, my child!

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

Here in Europe you have to play at evenings / nights to get the Swat groups.

In the lobby you can already see a lot.

P3 Outfits are good, especially Flashlights, i found very goofy outfits are often good players (often not that toxic)

Names are sometimes telling - something like GodGamer - Best_xyz - Toxic... (these are often bad players, but will celebrate the escape)

For me the annoying ones are often Nea, Meg, Feng and Ace, sometimes Claudette.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

My solo Q teammates usually teabag if the Killer tried to facecamp someone at the end of the game but we still got the save. If you pretend to miss your hit when they're unhooking, then, pretend to chase the unhooked one but hit the ones who want to take protection hit.

I usually leave immediately if I see everyone's safe but I can still see them teabagging like crazy at the Exit Gates.

As someone else suggested, hit them on hook a few times like you're so angry against them. Or pretend to be a new player who doesn't understand yet how to hit properly.

• slunder
    edited December 2021

@TheMadCat I did get a few tbaggers, but the problem is that even if I do not let it look like I have tombstomb, the tbaggers always get out before I can mori them. Any tip?