Killer mains, did you ever catch the exit gate t-bagger?

slunder
slunder Member Posts: 247

If so, how did you do it? What was the end game chat reaction? And how did it feel?

Comments

• DyingWish92
    DyingWish92 Member Posts: 772

I had a feng tbagging at threshold of the exit, but she was off to the side a little. I hit here with my tentacle strike with Nemesis and she flew sideways into the corner where the walls are. Picked her up and hooked her, hilarious and very satisfying lmao

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,294

Back in my early days of Dbd, I was playing my Trappi Boi and performed horribly. It was probably my 5th or 6th match as killer and I had NoEd. I killed one survivor by tunneling them out when all the gens were complete. His teammate wasn't too pleased and took her sweet time t-bagging me at the exit gate. So just started messing around with movements, hoping to lower her guard. She got a little too far from the gate, not realizing I have a speed boost from NoEd, and I downed and hooked her.

• Adjatha
    Adjatha Member Posts: 1,814

Sometimes, they'll hang back to try to bait you into swinging and when they inevitably Dead Hard to deny the final hit, they'll veer into the corner of the room instead, where you can down them.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Yep. Downed this t-bagging Meg with Corrupt Purge. She ended up DCing when I took her to a hook (she was on death hook). I have to admit, I laughed a little.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

Only if they screw up.

But yes, it is very satisfying.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

Everyone's at the exit Gates, they're all waiting for me to come over there so they can teabag. I act like I'm walking completely away. Just kidding! I have insidious and NOED in my back pocket. One comes walking out the gate looking for me so they can BM, only to get smacked in the face as they turned the corner.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,137

Yes. Usually because the survivor screws up somehow.

One time I specifically remember, I was doing a challenge to kill a survivor during the EGC. I purposefully got everyone on death hook as Spirit but didn't kill anyone. I guess the flashlighting Claudette thought she was hot stuff, and she (uninjured) ran in circles and what not in the exit gate. She became bolder and bolder, running father from the gate, as I didn't go over to hit her out. Well, I phased over, downed her ass with NOED (surprise!), and then popped her on a hook.

I'm on console with messages turned off, so whatever her reaction was I never got to see it.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,516

One time i played trapper.

As often the last one played around confidently - i layed a trap literally in the middle of the gate. She ran looking behind at me - in my trap :-)