What did you get for Christmas?

TheDarkTyrant
TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074
edited December 2021 in Off-topic

Just thought this would be fun. So what did you get for Christmas? Was it coal?

Anyways, I myself got a Part 7 Jason Voorhees Neca Figure, a Ghost Face Retro Cloth Neca Figure, Zack Snyder's Justice League Steppenwolf Figure, and Zack Snyder's Justice League Regeneration Suit Superman Figure. That's it for figures.

I got 1 show on Blu-Ray and that was the recent Resident Evil Infinite Darkness show that was on Netflix.

I got a Nemesis shirt and a Nemesis covid mask. The mask actually has a pretty cool design on it. It's like classic Nemesis in front of a red sky.

Now for the games. I got Ratchet and Clank: Rift apart for PS5 (Pretty good so far), Crash Bandicoot 4 for PS4 but had a free PS5 upgrade (Pretty good so far), Marvel's Avengers for PS5 (Already had it digitally so it's an ok game), and Marvel's Gardeners of the Galaxy (I loved it).

The last thing I got was the Oculus Quest 2. If anyone doubted my love for RE well I went ahead and got this just because of RE4 VR and I gotta say that game is amazing. I also bought Walking Dead Saints and Sinners which is also good and am also having a ton of fun on VR Chat.

If you ever wanna see these things let me know and I'll send a picture. A bit lazy right now. But let's see what you got! Let's see the toilet paper! Unless that's not what you got of course.

Fix Nemesis

Comments

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    edited December 2021

Congrats on the Quest 2, I recently bought a HP Reverb G2... that doesn't fit my PC. ;_;

Anyways, I got quite a bit but, I'll shave it down to my top four favorite items.

• A four pack of Jones Green Apple Soda which is extremely rare where I live and I LOVE the stuff so, was quite happy to see that.
    • A pair of silk pajamas, which, have Scooby-Doo characters on it.
    • A 1 pound gummy T-Rex!
    • My favorite item I got though probably has to be the FNAF Silver Eyes graphic novel. Was not expecting that one at all.

I hope to anyone that sees this, you all had a good Christmas or, if you don't celebrate Christmas then, hope that your Holiday was nice. :)

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i got a Nintendo Switch and the upcomming Advance Wars 1 + 2: Reboot Camp (well, Nintendo E-Shop cards worth the money for that game, considering its not out yet), a game series i have been enjoying since my early childhood (the first (and currently only) game i've played from the series being Advance Wars: Dual Strike, the third and final part of that storyline) and i never once stopped loving.

unironically, i am still booting up my old Nintendo DS just for this game - and started 100%ing it (the first and only game where i actually care about 100%ing it - and im almost done, having 298 out of 300 achievement medals) recently!

so right now i'm mostly hyped for that and am kind of in the Advance Wars waiting room.

i just genuinely hope the game is gonna do well, as i would love to see a reboot of Dual Strike at some point and maybe even a 4th entry to the saga, continuing where the third game left off.

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074

I got the Silver Eyes a long time ago when I still played FNAF. I stopped though so I gave it to my brother who likes FNAF. Wasn't a bad read though.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,154

I got a mini Zen garden thing, a whole load of Bonzai trees, a Sam Fender cd, money, a beanie, a mystery novel, chocolate and some other bits.

Most importantly though: No underwear or socks! Best Christmas ever!

• The_Medicine_Man
    The_Medicine_Man Member Posts: 65

I got Arkham Horror The Card Game, pretty excited about playing it with my friends.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882

I mainly got cash, which I used to get OKAMI on the Switch, a 128 GB card for the switch since my Switch only have megabytes left, and the thing I'm most excited for is a Limited Run Games Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic on the Switch (I know it's cheaper digitally, but the box art is too cool and KOTOR is too important to my childhood to cheap out on it like that. Excited to replay the game now that I have have consciousness and can actually appreciate it, rather than just thinking it looked pretty and button mashing interesting).

For the stuff I got that wasn't cash, here's the things that stuck out

two sets of gloves (surprised it was remembered in a passing comment about my cold hands on a phone, but appreciated. It was small but I appreciated it and will wear them)

Among Us Crewmate plushie (it's actually soft and I had a good laugh)

Candles (I haven't been able to smell since having Covid, so pretty weak. However the gifter said they thought I would've regained smell by now which is fair, it been over 5 months I don't know how I can't smell. Either way, can't wait to eventually be able to use them hopefully seriously when will my Nose decide to do it's job)

2 Star Wars character Disney Infinity toys (I collect Amiibo, and I think my parents were confused. However, they look neat, I'm keeping them on a display shelf)

and last but certainly most importantly a hand made Blue Monkey plush (what I liked most, my brother gave me and my sister hand made plushes. My sister had a Koala, I had a blue monkey. It features my two favorite blues and Monkeys are still my favorite animal, their associated with the Lazy Monkey NFTs aren't going to change that. If you're for some reason here of all places brother, again thank you so much)

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

I got spoiled. 😂

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Yeah, my friends kinda know me as "the FNAF guy" because I just love it so much. lol

Haven't got the stuck into it properly yet, really been going in and some of the Fazbear Frights stories I got from my local library. Quite a lot of fun those ones are, though, some of those stories get REALLY nutty. I am looking forward to reading Silver Eyes though and the rest of the novels eventually, here there quite good.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    edited December 2021

Silent Hill HD collection

DOOM 2015

DOOM Eternal

Hollow Knight

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

- An LED ring light: Not sure what I'll use it for yet, but it changes colors and I love it nonetheless.

- A light up Bluetooth speaker: I've been needing a speaker so I can play music while I clean my house 🤣

- A husky and penguin mini plushies: I've been wanting these plushies for a while now and I am so happy that I have them now! (And they are very adorable, by the way!)

- Air dry clay: I like modelling things out of clay from time to time, so I loved this gift.

- A whole lot of makeup, purfume, etc: It's always good to have self care products, so I loved these as well.

- Games: I got Gears 5, Fallout 76, and Borderlands 3.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965

Me who doesn't celebrate christmas, just sitting there in the corner:

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

A rest.

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244

`socks

`shampoo

`7 days to die

`other games

`and pinhead and Freddy.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Mostly gift cards this year, nothing exciting. I did use some of the money to order a copy of Merchant’s Cove though. 🙂