Are there any tips for the rift?

Options

i need that pumpkin clown skin before the rift ends

Also happy new year everyone!

Comments

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638
    Options

Just do as many of the current tome archives as you can for rift fragments.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,645
    Options

Like @WesCravenFan said, do as many of the current challenges as possible. Ones from previous tomes don't give any Rift Fragments. Also, if you're struggling with completing one level entirely, move to the next as completing the "Epilogue" node gives 10/15/20/25 fragments for free IIRC.

Furthermore, play at least 1 game of survivor + killer a day. You get 600xp as a first match of the day bonus, and since it takes 500xp for a Fragment just by playing 1 game on each side is 2 free fragments with 200xp to spare (or another 2/5ths of a Fragment).

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

The devs of this game went out of their way to make this the easiest rift they’ve ever released. Rift fragments take only five hundred points to earn (nerfed from 800). Then they gave us a special Halloween tome with two levels within. Each having tons of fragments. THEN they did daily Christmas giveaways, often giving five or ten fragments every other day. If anyone complains about completing the Tome on here; it would be ludicrous.

I know I am not answering the question. The answer was stated above. Do challenges and maybe you’re too late because they made this easy mode already.