Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - NEAR CONSTANT DISCONNECTS LOADING INTO LOBBIES report #2 :)

Atiredguy
Atiredguy Member Posts: 8

As per my previous report I am still having near constant "disconnection from host" errors. 5 of my 9 2 man swf games had a full que only to not place me into a game, despite my que mate getting in. I CANNOT PLAY YOUR GAME OVER HALF THE TIME.

Again as per my previous report I have reinstalled the game, repaired the game via steam's option, reinstalled the game ON A NEW HARD DRIVE, cleared DNS cache, tried following a specific port suggestion from a similar problem listed on this forum, and nothing ahs worked.

This prior report was in November, I updated it on and off for some time but that didn't seem to matter.

if you need logs reach out to me, I don't want to post them on something I feel won't even be read. ):

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Atiredguy

Won't ever be read so it doesn't matter what I type here :). Still having nearly 50% of my SWF lobbies fail to put me into a game :).

• ThelMopV
    ThelMopV Member Posts: 3

I've been having the same problem,,,,, and when i do get into a match it boots me mid match. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, i ran the easy cheat folder as admin to repair it, I've cleared my download cache, AND I play at hours that no one else is really using the wifi. I hope they find an answer to this soon, bc I'd really like to get back to playing this game w a y too often ;-;

• Atiredguy

3 SWF ques in a row dc from host(one other as well, of 7-8 ques about 50%), at my wits end I cannot play your game. Seriously tempted to reach out to my credit card company and chargebacking everything I've spent on this game.