Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Ranking

Im tired of getting red rank players when im only a bronze rank and lose my rank even more because of course there going to outplay me smh

Comments

• Zachcjjj
    Zachcjjj Member Posts: 528

rank doesn't mean anything its easier then ever to get rank 1 just look at the players individually instead of basing your frustration's on their rank

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Ignore grades, they're not used for matchmaking at all and they only indicate how much someone has played this last month. There's lots of people who are really good at the game but only play a match a day or something so their grade never gets that high. There's really good players who just haven't played the last couple weeks for whatever reason and so they're low grade when you see them. There's not so good players who just have a ton of free time and play the game a lot (I think this category includes a lot of kids who like the game but don't get the strategies for instance.) I was watching one red survivor on a stream a little while ago for example who was red grade but honestly they just weren't good at all. (I mean, they hit skill checks, but they didn't seem to know what they were doing beyond that. Didn't loop, weren't watching around while doing gens, were the first to die every game. They must play a lot to be red rank but I guess it just hadn't clicked yet what to really do?)

Don't get me wrong, there's a correlation where a red rank player has a decent chance of being really good. I'm just saying it's not as strong a link as you might think.

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142

I dont know because I play heavy and still have never gotten up there I am just sick of getting red ranks because their toxic and frustrate me and cant play a normal game without bullying the killer they make the game miserable

• shinobu149
    shinobu149 Member Posts: 142

Thats like everyone one lol monkey see money do i feel. The reason I base red rank is because everytime the players are toxic or just straight up troll end up being red rank. For example a couple months ago I said imma weed oit the toxic frustrating players then let the non live and do gens freely sure eneough the red ranks were the rude and the non red were chill and ran, did gens, ect healthy normal play. Just now everytime go to pick up a servivor one comes around the corner and takes out the hook and theres no other around so im forced to drop and get the other survivor then the same thing happens. Then another that time with the pallet even though I have the recommended perks to counter act it. Its just frustrating. Its rare to actually find an enjoyable game and its hard to put down because its addicting. Im just sick of toxic survivors that do all that extra stuff when killers dont have much power against it they outnumber and can easily take the game hostage. I hope ringu can conteract them because they are ridiculous.

• Zachcjjj
    Zachcjjj Member Posts: 528

idk what you are saying is toxic exactly but if you see every little action good players do as toxic then youll never improve and youll rage 9/10 games