Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS5 crawl + recovery bug

theTARNavsky
theTARNavsky Member Posts: 152

I tried using the Flip-Flop, Tenacity, Unbreakable and Power Struggle build. When the time came, I held the button for recovering and then tried crawling with the stick, but nothing happened - I just kept recovering but couldn't move at all, as if the left stick didn't work at all, no movement, no spinning. I could only start crawling when I stopped recovering. I tried it multiple times with the same results.

Maybe it's a general PlayStation bug or just because of my custom key binds, but I feel like those shouldn't matter - I have actions on R1 and pick-up ones on R2. So it might be that the R2 + L stick are not working well together, I didn't bother to change the setting to R1 just thought I'd report it since it shouldn't happen in any scenario.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated