They are back

I've been a few weeks away from the game, i play both killer and survivor, but this year i've played 3 games, 3 games as killer, all of them with the Huntress. When i left this vacation, i can tell that the last hacker i played against, was like 3 or 4 months ago, but, when i left, was the moment DBD became an EPIC GAMES gift, so here we are, 3 games, in the last 3 or 4 months no haker found or just subtle hackers i couldn't call out, but in 3 games between yesterday and today, 3 hackers, with the Survivor Hacker Starter Pack of "instaheal", "permanent unbreakable", "jumping", "faster than the killer at any moment"... It's fun that some of them are so obvious that at the start of the match, you land a hit, and they are instahealed, but the others are just a bit faster, healing in a slightly lower time... but at the end of the game, one of the players went to me and i hooked him, with 20 seconds left of the EGC, and with Blood Warden, the hacker just jumped over it like saying "######### subtlety, ######### this ######### i'm out". I really don't like the fact that the reporting system does nothing, that the EAC is like giving a blind man a camera and the "record if you see anything unusual" command, why is so bad? Is really that hard to detect that someone has 5 or more perks?, that a survivor is not 100% but 105/110%?, that a person is on the ground and 0.1 seconds later is up and fullhealth? that a survivor is jumping, hooking himself, bloking the EGC...?. I think that as the game is right now, i'll take a break, after 5 years of playing, this is the first time i don't wanna play anymore.

Comments

• Tiufal
    Tiufal Member Posts: 1,252

Probably a regional issue. I have seen 2 hackers the past year in my own games and about 4 or 5 in games of streamers i watch regularly.