The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should Trickster be 4.6 m/s?

TheHunter2529
TheHunter2529 Member Posts: 42
edited January 2022 in Polls

Currently trickster is 4.4 m/s with a 24 metre terror radius. I feel like he's quite powerless at high loops due to his slow speed, good survivors can loop him for ages. Since he has a lullaby of 40 metres it doesn't help that he has a lower terror radius, in fact it makes him worse because infectious fright is less useful on him. I think that he'd be much better as a 4.6 m/s, 32 metre terror radius killer. Thoughts?

PS: I sent it before finishing the last option so imagine it says he'd be too strong.

Should Trickster be 4.6 m/s? 51 votes

Yeah he needs this
19%
GibberishRicardo170373GlamourousLeviathanNoOneKnowsNovaHex_LlamaAdjathaMrCalac123shinobu149AurelleTr1nity 10 votes
Yeah He could benefit from this
27%
CamoRangerSeiko300musstang62MrPenguinEtherealAvilgusRobotfangirl67KiridusTheHunter2529TrickstaaaaaRipleyPlsfix369CowabungaDudeCyberDragoon656 14 votes
He doesn't need this
47%
VolantConch1719TapeKnotSkeletalEliteAhoyWolfanonymous31337SadLegionTatariuCephalon_Lebronbm33dugmanglitchboiselflessneaHerachi_SakuraDino7281Lochnload_exePSPHaunterofShadowskekprodPlayTwinkmicroppman 24 votes
He'd b
5%
brokedownpalaceCrazyMarcWishIcouldmain 3 votes

Comments

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

I just want Memento Blades to rearrange his stats to how Old Trickster + Knife Pouch was.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yeah he needs this

His movement speed is one of the pains of playing him. So yes, his movement speed should be buffed.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360
    He doesn't need this

the way I see it, if they were built to be 4.4 and should use their power more than m1, than making them 115 just backpedaling and showing you didn't know how to make a killer. I think with some changes to his power he could be great and fun, but just making him 115 would keep how boring he is, but also make his one counterplay less useful

• NOCTURN_05
    NOCTURN_05 Member Posts: 101

No he doesn't need this. Deathslinger however, should be right up there with the rest of the 32 meter terror radius killers

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

The worst thing about Trickster is the laceration decay. Honestly i think the decay shouldn't start unless your are outside his stupid lullaby.

• TheHunter2529
    TheHunter2529 Member Posts: 42

Yeah that's also a big problem.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818
    Yeah he needs this

Even if it were conditional, like, you only go normal speed when you don't have any knives, or you have to use an add-on to go normal speed without knives, I'd appreciate it. At least then I could hit someone with the bat.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 981
    Yeah he needs this

Honestly, ranged killers like Trickster, Huntress and Deathslinger should all be 115%.

• WishIcouldmain
    WishIcouldmain Member Posts: 4,082
    edited January 2022
    He'd b

Rework required