Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

so i looked at the game rules... Here's what I found

2»

Comments

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

The report system is a bit vague yes. It should be clear however that tunneling and camping is not a reason to ban somebody just as tbagging and pointing is not a reason to ban somebody. These actions are rude do not get me wrong. But we do not need a rule for every bit of rudeness in the game.

Most anti-camping mechanics are getting abused by survivors pretty quickly. Just look how Borrow Time is used for bodyblocking time and time again. Some people are good sports about this and understand that if they try to bodyblock they risk getting hook again, some people are sore losers and will cry about tunneling when the Killers waits for BT to run out and puts them back on the hook.

And this is why there should not be a report about this: It would be abused to no end thus flooding BHVR with unreasonable reports and jamming their system.

They should work on their hacking detection for sure thou...

• AstroLive8333
    AstroLive8333 Member Posts: 160

totally agreed. Except for the DH, because even when i use that all it does is put a few meters between me and my killer and i still get downed :P