Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Cannibal - cooldowns

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678

The Cannibal has 5 different cooldowns of his Chainsaw, right?

First: Chainsaw Sweep with 1 Charge - missed [1.50 seconds]

Second : Chainsaw Sweep with 2 Charges - missed [2.50 seconds]

Third : Chainsaw Sweep with 3 Charges - missed [3.50 seconds]

Fourth : Chainsaw Sweep with 4 Charges (With one of his purple addons) - missed [4.50 seconds]

Fifth : Successful Chainsaw Attack (doesn't matter how many Charges you use) [1.50 seconds]

In my opinion the successful Chainsaw Attack cooldown is bugged, because it isn't like 1 missed Chainsaw Charge.

Wiki with Cannibal -----> https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Bubba_Sawyer

• Chainsaw Sweep Missed Hit Cool-down: 1.5 seconds.
  • Chainsaw Sweep Successful Hit Cool-down: 1.5 seconds.
  • Cool-down durations are increased by 1 second for each consumed Charge up to a maximum of 4.5 seconds.

I think it's bugged since TWINS DLC. Please fix that.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 1,024

Doesn't appear to be a bug, but rather two typos on the wiki (they've been corrected by now).

The successful hit actually has a cooldown of 2 seconds, not 1.5 seconds, and the part about cooldown durations increasing 1 second for each charge up to 4.5 seconds actually only applies to missed hits, not any others.

• ays12151

Lol? They must change description 1 week ago or something like that. I copied description like on wiki.

But now Cannibal's successful Chainsaw Attack doesn't have 2.00 seconds cooldown I think (it's like 3-3.5s or something like that, and sometimes this cooldown is different, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. I'm bubba main and I feel it)

My opinion remains the same. Successful Chainsaw Attack Cooldown is bugged.

Btw on Wiki is still a lot of mistakes about bubba, but I remember cooldown before bug and it could be 1.5-2s (but not 3-3,5)

• Alionis
    edited January 2022

I have no idea what could be wrong on cannibal's page at this point, but why don't you let the wiki know about all the stuff you think is wrong with that page? Go to the talk page for the cannibal's article and list that stuff, otherwise how are the people managing the wiki supposed to know about them?

I don't know why that thought apparently never occurs to anyone that has an issue with the wiki. Don't just keep it to yourself, that's not helping anyone. Let the people in charge know so that something can be done about it.

• Alionis

Assuming you are the guy who made the request on the wiki to change carburetor tuning guide and depth gauge rake, the wiki admin has already replied to you. No mistakes found, it seems.

• ays12151
    edited January 2022

It follows that there is real information on the Wiki and not in the game. Good to know.