What have I missed

Options

Had a 2 month and 2 day break from the game, been playing Cod Vanguard which I still do, but fancied a few late games of dbd tonight. So, just asking, but have I missed anything in the last 2 months? Any updates of any kind? Has Haddonfield had its rework yet? 😅

Comments

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,339
    edited January 2022
    Options

Survs got their own version of totems.

One of totems is op.

Play a few games of dbd then go back to Cod.

I do the same but with Civilization

Why am i typing like this?

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

I was playing with boon totems before Cod came out lol. Haven't played the new killer yet, was watching videos of that chapter before it released. I wasn't overly chuffed about the fourthcoming Ringu chapter, not my kind of film tbh. No rework for Haddonfield or swamp yet is a blow.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Not much at all, community is still at each others throats over anything. From ideas on how to improve the game all the way to hating each other over what Chapter people want in the future. :/

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

Artist came out and she’s so hot and is a fun killer for both sides imo.

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,047
    Options

Sprite got nerfed.

Executioner remains the best killer but I main spirit.

Or whatever I said

• SunsetSherbet
    SunsetSherbet Member Posts: 1,607
    Options

Well there was a big issue with DDOSing and Swating that the devs largely side stepped for over a month.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,071
    Options

Yea, no. She is miserable. All it is is CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW. Its so annoying I want to alt+f4 every time.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options
  • SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Is overcome as good as it sounds? Fancy running it with Lithe. Poor killer will think Kylian Mbappe is a survivor.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,906
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hellraiser had a voice, then lost his voice, but then recently regained his voice thanks to Doug Bradley; the original Pinhead!

We got a special agent survivor who accidentally killed many people, and a weird human/painting/crow hybrid who never hurt anyone as a killer (nowt wrong with it, mind). We also got a map designed from a painting which was neat.

Buckle Up will be getting buffed. We knew you'd probably want to hear that.

The Twins are suing the Entity for continuous bias against them with uet more nerfs.

Huntress has leaks that suggest she will have a legendary skin and new lullaby!

And on a happy note, the Forums received their 1,000,000 new discussion related to how biased the game is towards killers/survivors! Obviously, many were thrilled with that.