We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Third way to escape the trials?

Options
TheDeadlyArcher
TheDeadlyArcher Member Posts: 1

I recently watched a YouTube video in which it mentions that the Devs have disclosed there IS a third way of escaping the trials. The other two obviously being the hatch and the exit gates. I don't believe that the devs would suggest that dying, DCing or Uninstalling would be a way in which to escape. The YouTube video in question also suggests that is form of escape has been in action since the very beginning, yet has still not been found in our 5 years of playing.

I have attempted to research and find proof of the Devs stating this, however have been unsuccessful. If anyone has evidence and are happy to share that would be amazing! I've started to gather lore and evidence in order to attempt to solve this mystery and any help would be greatly appreciated.

-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxThbrkW8fg (YouTube video I originally discovered this information from)

Comments