Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Game keeps freezing and im a pc noob

Thievil
Thievil Member Posts: 7

So ive been playing on pc and every tome i play my game freezes and my ping seems to drastically drop then its not a internet problem but every time i freeze i can hear survivor breathing ect. And this seems to happen whenever some action is done but usually when i play some customs and i freeze there it dces me like 2 or 3 times and its all good then ive tried: moving my installation to a different folder,optimizing my game settings,delete all apps running,scanned for viruses,verified my installation,checked my memoruy,overclocking my gpu/cpu idk what that does like everything pla help me ive been getting over 42 hr bans and i spent quite a lot pf money on this game and i dont want it to go to waste

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated