Nice to know we're not the only ones

Deadlia
Deadlia Member Posts: 23

PUBG: Battlegrounds went free to play on today and so I checked out the steam reviews. Apparently they have a big problem with cheaters, bugs, performance, etc. and the players have very similar complaints about the game as DBD players. It's kind of nice knowing we're not the only ones in the gaming community having a bad time. I think it's interesting how similar the issues are and I'm wondering now if DBD is going along the same route. I got the Xbox game pass which had went on sale for $1 last month and DBD is free with the game pass. I was watched a video about how many of the cheaters in DBD are making new accounts after bans using these free game sales. First it was on Epic game store for free and now on Xbox game pass so I suspect more cheaters will come in through there. I mentioned this only because perhaps DBD will do like PUBG and just make the game free to play and just keep charging for skins/killers/survivors. I really want Behavior to step up and turn things around though.

Comments

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

There is not many pvp games without cheaters.

Moba games are kinda fine. There are macros instead...

I remember someone saying Apex has huge issues with hackers, but maybe they fixed it somehow.