Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The shape stuck on Macmillan estate main building hatch

Was playing the Shape and got stuck on the hatch when I went to close it. I seemed to be stuck between the wall and the hatch and closing it didn’t help to free me. I had a fire up tier 3 with four tokens by the time I got stuck not sure if that pushed me into the wall somehow but just in case wanted to mention it. I’m not sure which map variation it was but the main building was like a small storage shed and the hatch spawned inside the building. There was also a vigo's blueprint used in the game not sure though if that had anything to do with it. Also I was on Xbox series S although I doubt that had much to do with. It seemed to be a hit box issue of some sort.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated