The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

why does no one take pig seriously?

gammatsunami
gammatsunami Member Posts: 545
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

Whenever I play her, all people want to do is "boop the snoot" and walk around tbagging mucking around, thinking im farming

We need to make her scarier

Comments

• MissKitty95
    MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786

I always boop pigs shoot well try to at least as long as I get a boop in I will continue to play normally 😂

• espooked
    espooked Member Posts: 465

no one takes me seriously when I play ghostface either. farm with me when I'm losing not at 5 gens 😪

• Pizzasauce
    Pizzasauce Member Posts: 940
    edited January 2022

Oh I love when they don't take me seriously as Ghostface. Sure you can come over and I'll tbag with you...right before I stab you in the stupid face.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 699

If a Pig walks up to me and just stares at me I will pray and boop that snoot. If the Pig attacks, than game on. So long as you don't farm with me and than kill me suddenly halfway, or farm with me and kill others I'm game for anything

• ChurchofPig
    ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

I personally will let someone boop if they want to boop, but I will be playing normally for the most part. As long as I'm not doing a specific challenge or daily, if you boop my snoot you're fine.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

It's hard to take her seriously when meth is her super power.

• Vampwire
    Vampwire Member Posts: 709

I like pig but she sucks really bad. She not much of a threat. Plus a lot of pig players make it really weird and treat her as their innocent uwu waifu girl. The meme was the biggest nerf to her because someone will always kill the flow of the match and get pissed because they wanted to boop the snoot.

• TheDarkTyrant
    TheDarkTyrant Member Posts: 2,074

Just play normally. They take me seriously when they start messing around and I just continue to ######### them up without caring about the memes. They try to boop my snoot? Just hit and keep going. Don't interact with the memes if you wanna be taken seriously.

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,982

Alternate suggestion: You can realize this is a video game meant for fun and NOT take it so seriously because wanting to meme and boop the snoot has no real life consequences.

Why is this community like this...

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,463

because shes a crackhead who does the most adorable squeal every time she gets stunned

who can take her seriously?

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436
  • Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728

I like the snoot boopers....they give me free downs.

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,287

Because the glorious snoot is too difficult to boop.

It's also because, sometimes, it's nice to not sweat during a match after a string of tunneling Nemeses and Caw Caw ladies. Doesn't mean you have to play nice though, just get your free hit and they'd get the message.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,028

Play normally, down and hook them. Theyll get the message eventually

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

If its early in the game I usually give one pass. If its later in the game and they do it I will let them leave....unless all four do it at some point then I choose 2-3 to die.

• Gyro
    Gyro Member Posts: 11

Honestly, i personally think its because she's weak. I believe we can agree that Pig is one of the weakest killers in the game by default. All the other stealth killers are better at being stealthy than she is: Wraith can literally go invisible and move faster than his base speed, and ghost face and tier 1 myers make little to no sound at and can attack while in stealth in stealth. Booping the snoot is either from A: dbd humor is broken, or B: its a mockery.

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093

I play Pig a lot. If I have a "Main", it's her.

I like to think I'm good with her. I made it to Rank 1 with her before SBMM was a thing, and I've made it back again with her multiple times since. I lose matches with her where her weaknesses get exploited, or I get a bad map or unlucky RNG, or the team I play against is really good, or I just outright play badly.

BUT, I've beaten really, REALLY good teams with her. Sometimes quickly and sometimes in drawn-out matches. She's not The Nurse, obviously, but she's always been underrated, IMO, on Killer Tier lists.

When I play her, I'm playing to win and I'm playing for keeps -- BUT, she's the one killer I'm happy to meme with if the survivors want to. No one wants to do that when I'm playing Plague or Doctor or Nemesis, etc. -- so it's sometimes nice to have a match as Pig and not have to sweat from the word go. I play to have fun, and sometimes that fun is a farming match with everyone daring to Boop the Snoot. Sometimes survivors don't want that, and sometimes that fun is four little skulls in the Endgame screen next to the survivors names.

Does everyone have to play Pig the way I do? Of course not, and when I play survivor, I don't expect other Pigs to be docile. But sometimes I'm happy goofing off with the one killer that it's not going to be a surprise coming from as a break from the other matches that are literally being played like someone's actual life depended on the outcome.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I always tunnel the ######### out of boopers but after a while you realize noone is taking you seriously anyway.

So I play Blight or Oni and suddenly noone takes time off to boop me, wonder why

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Yeah I never got why the dumb boop thing is popular, I just play normally with her.

• Massquwatt
    Massquwatt Member Posts: 421

Outside of her RBT's she's honestly not that much of a threat. Outside of keeping your eyes peeled while she sneaks around all you need to do is run your tiles standardly and you should be right for the most part. Only time you actually need to worry are the top 1% pig mains who know how to actually use the ambush attack properly.

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

I always try to go for Boop The Snoot.

I always respect Boop The Snoot and let those survivors leave.

Some people just want to have fun too, it's boring to play this game normally all the time.