Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What keeps you coming back to the forum?

124»

Comments

• Youko
    Youko Member Posts: 187

I think I've answered this previously, but I'll put a new answer: Because I'm clearly a masochist who likes to be insulted anytime I say anything. /s

I really miss when message boards were a friendly place where the majority of people were just super excited to talk about a cool thing they liked.

• Taxman232
    Taxman232 Member Posts: 139
    edited June 2022

In the hopes that the Devs hear the voices of the community and only implement changes that are healthy for the game. New proposed perk rework is largely positive but there are some shockers in there (iron will/spine chill nerfs and the off the record and botany knowledge buffs to name a few)

• Sheridan_LT
    Sheridan_LT Member Posts: 417

A combination of these reasons. Sometimes I like to rant, sometimes providing feedback on an update, getting information about updates and perks that were changed and how they affect the meta if I haven't played the game in a while and discussing game balance and Killers. It's a lot of fun to just discuss current game balance.

• entertainment720
    entertainment720 Member Posts: 246

I really appreciate the forums as a way to see how everyone is feeling about the game!

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

I enjoy reading people's bad takes.

• MsSaltyGiggles
    MsSaltyGiggles Member Posts: 42

I usually only come to the forums to report a bug, look for specific information, or to make chapter suggestions. I've barely ever used the DBD forums page...just because I mean there are other avenues of communication that I prefer i.e., Discord, Twitter etc. Over the years though I've noticed Behavior mentioning that they look to their forums to receive insights and other player feedback. So, I've decided as of late to be more active in the forums if this is the only means to communicate with BHVR. As in, I have the highest chance of BHVR responding to my post or at the very least reading it in the forums. Everywhere else I've stated complaints/suggestions have been unseen or ignored.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063

The creativity people come up with some really cool stuff

• Lexx_Slasher_Noed
    Lexx_Slasher_Noed Member Posts: 36

I mostly stay here to put my fanmade Killers here I Love making Fanmade Characters for videos games with load-outs and everything for them

• SoloQKev
    SoloQKev Member Posts: 164

I like coming back even though a lot of people say the community is this and that... There are a lot of good people here and I will rather be here than in the steam discussions. So many people ganging up on survivors and also people ganging up on killers I know it happens here too sometimes but as much as over there. Also, I still play the game just not as much due to my health conditions I have. So I probably play a few games a day. Not played today so I am just working on my 3D art and renders and checking out the forum. I probably play few games dbd later and praying solo q teammates are good today.

• Tactrix
    Tactrix Member Posts: 420

Just trying to provide a meaningful discussion around the improvement of the game. Not sure devs see it, but at least I can say I'm trying.

• UsernamehereJp
    UsernamehereJp Member Posts: 4

I joined to give feedback on the update that butchered my favorite game.

The Developer will atone for this.

• colley94
    colley94 Member Posts: 100

Just to reiterate every now and again that Nurse needs changing, it's amazing to see the devs ignore the problem so consistently.

• PBsamichShoe
    PBsamichShoe Member Posts: 314

I view the forums as a litmus test for what state the game is in. Forum helps me determine if it's bearable to play or not before reinstalling between breaks lol

• Bubble0seven
    Bubble0seven Member Posts: 115

Because i am a masochist and i enjoy punishing myself

This discussion has been closed.