Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How would you feel if Dead Hard was removed from the game?

patadanaboca007
patadanaboca007 Member Posts: 48

I'm doing this poll because I'm curious to know what players think about Dead Hard.

How would you feel if Dead Hard was removed from the game? 22 votes

Uninstall
0%
Kinda sad/angry
9%
Underwear_Modeljesterkind 2 votes
Neutral
50%
Critical_FishWarcrafter4LuluTheLion14dugmanglitchboiCheeseAntonhilapastapatadanaboca007QTASTICRDQ_TheRedFoxthirstyace 11 votes
A bit happy
18%
ChordycepsTricksters_WifeMarc_123CowabungaDude 4 votes
Best day ever
22%
landromatYordsQwQwDino7281yellowguy77 5 votes

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610
    Kinda sad/angry

Things shouldn't be removed unless it's unavoidably absolutely necessary, and I can't think of any situation where that would actually be the case. Worst case scenario is Dead Hard gets reworked.

I'd still be annoyed about it even though I play killer. I don't like seeing games make stupid decisions, after all.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    A bit happy

I personally don't use it in my survivor build and I don't think I ever will. But it would be nice when I play killer and I'm able to capitalize a bit more on when the survivor makes a mistake without them hitting the undo button.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,529
    A bit happy

Its current form with the false hits and screams is extremely annoying.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

I don’t think it should be removed. But I think it does need a rework to address the disparity in its functions. Timing and dodging an attack is relatively skillful, affects top tier killers and low tier killers both, and can be also just as easily countered. Using it for distance makes it uncounterable to most killers, which is a hard shut down in chase to pretty much everyone outside of the top tier killers. I think the mismatch in its level of effect when used for distance to a pallet/window should be addressed by either reworking it so the dash is conditional to some criteria or isn’t there.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Neutral

Before I'd be a bit sad but given how broken Dead hard is with validation causing game breaking bugs such as eating killer powers:

Stopping the power early, stunning victor, Preventing pallet breaks from power, being able to body block huntress hatchets, and ext.

I can't blame the developers for removing it from the game if they did at this point as its just became a problematic perk in both the design side and the technical side.