The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

CYOA: Let's try something fun, no more complaining. You load into a trial as Meg.

2»

Comments

• Kurri
    Kurri Member Posts: 1,599

Obviously C, early stretches' before running from this hook

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

C !!!

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 866

C. I may be on the hook, and it hurts like hell, but I'm going to make the most of it and get some exercises in. Who knows, the tall woman might be impressed.

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 623

C. Get some arm and leg exercises in while you're hanging out.

Alright, you're in pain, but no pain no gain they say. You stretch behind you and grab your hook. You lift your legs up. You stretch again.

"Hng! Huh! Hah!" you shout as you get in your workout. Weird spider legs are starting to form around you. This must be what they mean by leg day. While you're working on your core, a cute girl in Feng Min in jorts and a pink bunny hoodie runs up to you. She aggressively nods her head at you and the ears flop about. You try to pull yourself off the hook and lodge it deeper into your chest.

Pain beyond pain, but your new friend helps. With the strength of a professional bodybuilder she lifts you off the hook with a front raise lift that redefine what arm strength is. She forces you down into a fetal position and rubs your back. You're neither assertive nor confrontational so you let it happen. You start to feel better and after a few short seconds you're at peak health once again. Feng hops off to a nearby generator. What do you do?

A. To hell with David, my life is a mouth full of teeth and I'm missing a Feng.

B. Go see what the tall woman is up to.

C. Go explore the shelves inside the store part of the gas station to see if there's any snacks.

• Ramondiola
    Ramondiola Member Posts: 26

A.

Wanna see what this couple do next

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,048

C.) That workout made Meg hungry. A snack is required and David is nowhere in sight. Maybe we can find a thank-you gift for that cute Feng and her healing backrubs - I'm pretty sure there's a stuffed teddy bear in the shop.