Why do killers get mad at teabagging?

Mileena_Kahn
Mileena_Kahn Member Posts: 600
edited April 2 in General Discussions

If you’re playing killer and you’re playing in a scummy way such as shaking you head no, hitting on hook, camping the whole game, tunneling one person the entire match, and slugging to death, why do you get mad if survivors manage to get the gates open and teabag you? I understand the killers that play normally and still get teabagged, that’s understandable… but to the others (which is about 70% of the killer players), why? You kinda deserve it.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Let them be mad, just makes it more satisfying after having to endure a super boring game.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

Frankly nothing you listed is scummy its just part of the game.

To view it as scummy and use it as some kind of justification for being abusive is more scummy than what you listed.

BM'ing shouldn't insult people either, because basically its just other people mashing buttons on their equipment and I'm supposed to feel bad, well good luck with that.

I think everyone needs to stop making the game so personal all the time. They also need to stop justifying being obnoxious to others simply because they choose to take everything so personally.

This is part of the reason I want a solo play mode because I think its far to much to expect the player base to grow up a bit at this point.

I'd rather game with bots than most of the take everything personally or too seriously, entitled, childish, tantrum throwing sore losers that make up a huge number of the player base.

• Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 364

Because when survivors do it to each other its a language, but when its towards a killer its almost always when things are going their way and they wanna rub it in. And thats fine, but to then demand to know why they are then tunneled for it should ask themselves "Why did I tbag the killer if I didn't want this result."

The same applies to why killers also do performative language, because things are going their way

• Travis_Bateman
    Travis_Bateman Member Posts: 279

70% ? Lmao yeah,i bet you wouldn't like it if a killer let you and your 3 teammates bleed out for 4 minutes

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited January 2022

Someone gets mad about it?

I love when they do it. I always have headbang contest with Deathslinger when he is reeling me.

Even hitting me on hook is usually just "what did I do?". I have never thought that is toxic thing.

It's most likely because I am killer main, so I just think he is doing it for a reason as most killers do. But some survivors are doing it just to be annoying.

I don't care if they teabag, or click when I am tunneling. They want my attention and this is valid thing to do. But when I am going out of my way to play fair and they do this? ######### them.

Teabag after each drop pallet? You will die.

I hate when they wait on exit gate just to leave when I get clos. Just either leave or give hit for #########'s sake.

• Dino7281
  • espooked
    espooked Member Posts: 465

isn't that called taunting? sometimes you guys rub in in their faces and some of them are very sensitive and will take it seriously. I don't care if you spam ctrl but if you click ur flashlight I will reciprocate

• Dino7281

I don't care about normal clicking, unless they really spam it. But macro and scollwheel flashlights are going to get camped.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,897

I actually like it in some circumstances. Like when survs teabag after a pallet stun. You just gave me a pallet AND you're wasting time. I had one the other night use like half the pallets on the map in one chase and teabag me at every drop. By the late game there were almost no pallets and I ended up with a 4K.

Teabagging after a pallet stun is a great way to announce that you don't play killer, also. I am more than willing to eat pallets in the early game; you're doing me a favor. The bagging is just comic relief.

As a survivor I teabag in two instances only:

1. The killer is a camping Bubba
    2. I am trying to draw aggro from a teammate who is being actively tunneled.
  • espooked
    espooked Member Posts: 465

Yeah and theres scroll wheel flashlights? 👀I don't see flashlight clicking as anything else but to provoke you.

• SpitefulHateful
    SpitefulHateful Member Posts: 298

I don't teabag and personally stab anyone who does it with failed Heal checks, but killers get mad at literally everything. Stealth playing, Deception users, Dead Hard users, key users, map users, toolbox users - they don't look far to find a good reason for BMing a survivor.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

Why do you get mad when I shake my head at you once I downed you? I only comment on your bad manner at the pallet where you tbagged me. Guess you can not live with the echo of your actions...

• Malum_Midnight
    Malum_Midnight Member Posts: 366

Jut a bit annoying. I’ve had games where the survivors and I played really well, I got a lot of hooks and they all escaped, no one played « “scummy”, and then they teabag at the end unprovoked. Not that bad, just seems like they do it to gloat

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

I understand why so many get bent over T-bagging, slugged for 4 min, pointed at pallets, smacked on hook, etc and I used to never do it. I also used to smack once on hook if they gave me a good chase but no one understood anyway so I stopped. Since no matter how I play gets the same salt as if I played toxic I give everyone a reason to be salty.

I t-bag killers....flashlight at every pallet, run blast mine with flashbang to toy with killers, pretty much anything to get under their skin. I also shake my head every time I bait your DH (also known as the perk that makes you think you are better than you are), if game is over (everyone left on hook) I take turns hitting them. Last night I dumped my entire load (LOL yikes) of knives into the last survivor I hooked. I rolled a team on Haddonfield with Clown and told them to tell their friends about it.....exact message "Tell your friends you got rolled by clown on Haddonfield..GG EZ".

I find this fun......So should you. Embrace the salt.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,536

As you can see in many threads people nowadays take online games way to serious. And are sadly deeply offended and hurt when there are mean players around.

I can understand that this is a real problem for them, even if i can´t understand that.

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383

If you’re playing survivor and you’re playing in a scummy way such as tea bagging at pallets , clicky clicky flashlights, Tunnelling gens the whole game, why do you get mad if Ghostface teabags you after downing you or hooking you? I understand the Survivors that play normally and still get teabagged, that’s understandable… but to the others (which is about 70% of the Survivor players), why? You kinda deserve it.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,005

Yeah, except teabagging doesn't ruin the game for the killer, unlike camping and tunneling for the victim survivor.

• Junylar
    Junylar Member Posts: 2,005

OP is pretty neutral, to be honest, but a lot of "us vs them" posts are going to fill the thread for sure, especially by killer mains.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Also not true for plenty of people. Plenty of people like being intimidating when they play killer so when someone t bags it makes them feel like a joke instead of a killer which ruins their fun as a killer

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092
  • SpitefulHateful

Sounds exactly like the person I would leave at the killer's mercy and refuse to heal.

• chargernick85
    chargernick85 Member Posts: 3,171

None of that is something my teammates would see.....unless you are being useless following the chase. I t-bag at gates so wouldn't matter.

• SpitefulHateful

I don't care how good my teammate is at the game. If they act toxic, BM and T-bag, I don't assist them during the trial or dodge them at the lobby. Simple as that.

This discussion has been closed.