This May Sound Stupid... But a Barrier for Camping? (EDIT)

Options
Clauds
Clauds Member Posts: 53
edited November 2018 in General Discussions
Here’s something we can all agree on:
Camping sucks. It’s annoying and frowned upon. But I have an idea. (Not like it’s going to be added just an idea lol) If you Hook a Survivor, the entity makes a barrier around you. You cannot enter it, but, once a survivor enters it. The barrier will open up in a few seconds (1 or 2) so you have a chance to slash the survivor. What do you guys think? Does this idea sound stupid. (Probably) or do you agree with it?
(EDIT)
Ive gotten some tips,
and to sum it all up I’ve came up with this:
If a Killer is in the range of the survivors of 13 Meters every 1 to 2 minutes the killer looses blood points and adds to your blood points. Or either: If a Killer is standing in a 14 Meter Radius Generator Repairs are Increased by 10%. This seems much better and more reasonable to me.. 
Post edited by Clauds on

Best Answer

• Clauds
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    What happens to the killer when hooks that survivor? Gets pushed back by the barrier? LOL
    A more effective way would be this: Staying within 16 meters around the hook will increase the gen repair speed to other survivors by 15%.
    Ah, yeah that’s what I was wondering or trying to figure out what would happen. Haha... Eh... Yeah that’s a better way to put it. 

Answers

• Clauds
    Options
    *A barrier around the hook, not you. 
  • Clauds
    Options
    Dudddd said:

Im sorry chief but this definitely isn’t it.
    S i g h
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    What happens to the killer when hooks that survivor? Gets pushed back by the barrier? LOL
    A more effective way would be this: Staying within 16 meters around the hook will increase the gen repair speed to other survivors by 15%.
  • Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Options
    I feel like you should be able to earn bold points while being camped. If I’m going to be camped, at least it won’t be for nothing v.v

Mad Killer mains in 

• Clauds
    Options
    Michiko said:
    I feel like you should be able to earn bold points while being camped. If I’m going to be camped, at least it won’t be for nothing v.v

Mad Killer mains in 

Yes! I mean, the Devs should do something about camping anyway! 
  • Clauds
    Options
    Dudddd said:
    If i decide i want to camp im obliged to camp im the killer and also its a good way to derank i get points and i derank win win for me ;)
    True but it’s my opinion. Your opinion is also valid too. :)
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    This post is seen in different forms all across the forums and it's ridiculous if you don't wanna be camped then don't be caught. Plus don't annoy the killers too much as that tends to be the main reason killers camp. I refer to my post about my rules about camping.
  • Clauds
    Options
    This post is seen in different forms all across the forums and it's ridiculous if you don't wanna be camped then don't be caught. Plus don't annoy the killers too much as that tends to be the main reason killers camp. I refer to my post about my rules about camping.
    You can’t really help it if you get caught (Sometimes you can, because it’s your fault for being out in the open and not hiding) But either way just an idea I wanted to share. 
  • Michiko
    Options
    I love how you state this post is seen all around forums and its ridiculous, but then in the same breath you spew the same “Don’t get caught” vague tip to people that every Killer main on here says as well. You guys don’t want Survivor mains to get caught, but then when they loop, you guys complain. I don’t understand this community.
  • Clauds
    Options
    What they also could do is increase the chaser penalty by a lot, and whatever percentage it gets reduced by, the camped survivor gets that percentage to the evader emblem since that sounds like a good distraction for your teammates to do gens. Most people who get face camped kill themselves on the hook or dc when they realize there's no way they're getting unhooked. If you stay for the entire duration of the hook the longer the killer will be distracted and the more time your team will have.
    Good idea! Wish they would. I’m honestly usually in the middle on staying on the hook or not. Mostly when I’m in a rush do to something or for an event.
  • douggie123
    Options
    Michiko said:
    I love how you state this post is seen all around forums and its ridiculous, but then in the same breath you spew the same “Don’t get caught” vague tip to people that every Killer main on here says as well. You guys don’t want Survivor mains to get caught, but then when they loop, you guys complain. I don’t understand this community.
    There is something called hiding which not all survivor mains seem to get the gist of instead they decide to be out in the open find the killer teabag them about 5000 times pallet slam and pallet loop them and then decide DC when the killer finally makes them pay the price. There will always come the time for the piper to be paid and survivord mains don't like that.
  • Clauds
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Michiko said:
    There is something called hiding which not all survivor mains seem to get the gist of instead they decide to be out in the open find the killer teabag them about 5000 times pallet slam and pallet loop them and then decide DC when the killer finally makes them pay the price. There will always come the time for the piper to be paid and survivord mains don't like that.
    I can disagree with a lot of things here. One thing you can’t seem to understand that it’s not ALWAYS tbagging or Pallet Looping That gets you caught. Saving survivors, doing generators. Or anything else can get you caught. ANYTHING really. And hiding doesn’t keep you completely safe. It’s pretty much just used for avoiding killers if they come to a generator or loop around a corner. And maybe 50% of the time they STILL find you.
  • douggie123
    Options
    I dont mind the odd pallet loop but when you get put in a lobby and everyone is pallet looping and teabagging and using perks which allow them to be safe from capture even for a bit i.e. DS then it becomes pathetic. Then you get salty messages at the end saying noob, ez etc
  • Michiko
    Options
    Michiko said:
    1) Just like you wouldn’t like a Survivor to tell or suggest to you how to play Killer, you shouldn’t tell a Survivor what and what not to do. If they wanna pallet loop, jump throught vaults and distract the Killer, thats their choice. Everyone has their own strategies.

2) not EVERY survivor main is like how you describe them to be.. I don’t have a “main” side but when I play survivor, I find no need to “teabag” and “dc”. Thats just bad sportmanship. I take my L or W and just move on, its never that serious. Sounds like you have terrible games with terrible Survivors.
  • Clauds
    Options
    I dont mind the odd pallet loop but when you get put in a lobby and everyone is pallet looping and teabagging and using perks which allow them to be safe from capture even for a bit i.e. DS then it becomes pathetic. Then you get salty messages at the end saying noob, ez etc
    Well, luckily since I don’t play on PC I don’t have chat. Usually whenever I play and have this all I get is frustrated. I don’t camp, but that’s really just me. However you play can be fine but in my opinion I just don’t like it.
  • Michiko
    Options
    If you stay for the entire duration of the hook the longer the killer will be distracted and the more time your team will have.
    I thought I was the only one who understood this. Apparently in most of my games I am, considering my teammates stop doing gens and try to come save me from a camping Bubba smh.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Tbh the only time I would teabag is when a killers camping and I'm trying to get there attention onto me so a save can be done as I'm chased