Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Unlimited Unbreakables

DeadSacrifice
DeadSacrifice Member Posts: 86
edited January 2022 in General Discussions

Yes you can get unlimited unbreakables no joke (i found this out by messing around with perks in custom game)

Now this can be a bit over powerd if you combind it with decisive strike, this should be fixed i recommend

How to get unlimited unbreakables: First you want Soul Guard & Unbreakable. (This is all about order) you want to put Soul Guard Perk in the first slot (or as the bottom perk in the diamond shape) and the last perk as unbreakable(in the top part of the diamond shape) the other two perks dont matter but i would put decisive strike with it

How it works: So unbreakable once you use it its gone, and with soul gurad once you use it will replenish after 5 seconds i think now as soul guard as first perk it uses that up first and unbreakable as last perk it uses it as last perk i dont really know how it works someone else could probably explain it better than me.

(Use at your own risk, for some reason i got banned for it)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.