Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is your favorite info perk (killer side)?

Faulds
Faulds Member Posts: 903

What is your favorite info perk when playing killer (lets put aside the bonus bloodpoint aspect of bbq to be a bit more fair)?

As far as i'm concerned, i really do love surveillance the most (it does work very well with ruin).

What is your favorite info perk (killer side)? 51 votes

BBQ and chili
47%
TapeKnotDimekReikoMorimusstang62GeneralVEnderloganYTValikMaxwellglitchboiGannTMDoritoHeadQwQwDino7281GuiltiiNathan13MaekShiftBeatsGarlicRiceRBC_RehsuDeadByStreetlightBothSidesEnjoyer 24 votes
Tinkerer
9%
xMainHaunterofShadowsHex_IgnoredThatOneDemoPlayerpyramidheadmain6233 5 votes
Whispers
5%
AdjathaAurelleAstrid 3 votes
Surveillance
5%
SillierHorizon5dugmanFaulds 3 votes
Discordance
7%
ShapedGlamourousLeviathansenicroR3HABWave 4 votes
Bitter murmurs
0%
Thrilling tremors
1%
Vyne456 1 vote
Other
21%
TrwthDramzar_MyersAven_FallenChordycepsCornpopers_Evantenoresax[Deleted User]ElcopolloFobboGuest1567432NoOneKnowsNova 11 votes

Comments

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Other

Infectious Fright. It doesn't give auras, but it's still a perk that gives info on other survivors' position (either exact or approximate).

And if we are talking only aura-reading - Hex: Retribution feels the best. Especially in combination with Undying and Haunted Ground.

• Vyne456
    Vyne456 Member Posts: 848
    Thrilling tremors

I love this perk lol.

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796
    Other

Lethal Pursuer, you wouldn't believe how fast you can get the ball rolling as Blight with a little bit of luck on the spawns.

• KrampusJumpscare
    KrampusJumpscare Member Posts: 71
    BBQ and chili

BBQ, rewards you for getting hooks and the bloodpoints too juicy.

Second favorite probably Infectious Fright, really fun depending on the killer you're using.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,699
    BBQ and chili

I like BBQ not just for the points, but also the information on the last remaining survivor.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    Other

Lethal Purseur to get the ball rolling immediately.

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921
    Other

I'm All Ears or Retribution. Though, on select Killers, Infectious Fright is just such a fun perk to run.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    Surveillance

This is actually a tough call. I voted for Surveillance because I like how it gives constant information about all the gens, particularly when combined with Ruin. But I also am a fan of Bloodhound and Stridor because they’re both particularly good at tracking down hiding or fleeing injured survivors to get the down. (Especially in the current healing meta, it’s nice having a way to efficiently track and down injured targets before they get a chance to heal.)

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452
    Other

I like Lethal pursuer. Seeing survivors instantly is nice

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703
    Other

For me it's probably Lethal Pursuer. Being able to get into a chase immediately is a huge help with the early game.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Whispers

I really like Whispers. It's nice to know if survivors are near or not.

• DoritoHead
    DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546
    BBQ and chili

Bloodpoints, useful info, works well with a lot of killers

Only downside is that it makes me hungry

• Astrid
    Astrid Member Posts: 13
    Whispers

No other perk helps me find that last survivor looking for the hatch or waiting at the gates like this one. And it saves me a lot of time at the start of the game too! Huge time saver, I love it.

• Guest1567432
    Guest1567432 Member Posts: 728
    Other

BBQ, Discordance, Thrilling.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Tinkerer

Tinkerer is probably the best gen info Perk in the game

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060
    Other

Most used is BBQ, simply for stonks.

But I really like Lethal Pursuer, I liked it when it was announced and I like to use it when playing Killer. It just gives me a good feeling when starting a game.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Other

I'm not sure if this counts but, I honestly really do like how Deadlock works. It feels like, if I'm playing a killer with low mobility or is 110% movement speed, I can actually get to the other side of the map where the gen is being blocked and protect it or use pop or whatever without feeling super pressured.

If that doesn't count ass a "info" perk then, Lethal Pursuer is also just a very handy tool to get into a immediate chase.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    BBQ and chili

It's just the best for so many reasons. You can instantly tell at a glance where survivors are at a distance and choose your approach as you leave the hook.

At the same time, the absence of survivors you can see can also tip you off if there's someone nearby.

Thrilling Tremors and Surveillance have given me the edge often, and allowed me to apply pressure early in the match.

BBQ, though, has saved my bacon more times than all the other perks combined - because while it's not quite as good a utility when Survivors are slamming gens, it remains functional at the end game or when the enemy team is in pieces. Finding the last survivor is a lot easier with BBQ than it is with Discordance, Tremors, or Surveillance. And you know that it will always be triggered when you're not in the middle of a chase to perfectly chain your actions together with information.

In my opinion, it is a strong enough perk to avoid the BP bonus. They should probably give the BP bonus to something like Distressing which actively debuffs most killers. It's a strong perk without the BP incentive.

• MaekShiftBeats
    MaekShiftBeats Member Posts: 51
    BBQ and chili

BBQ for the BP, Infectious because I play Oni