Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

How does SBMM work?

I know it has nothing to do with Ranks. However Ranks relate to how much you play the game based on what you do in the match.

For example I do a lot of generators in the match then my lightbringer will go up and there for I gain a pip towards my rank. Same with the other categories.

Therefore my rank would somewhat represent how much effort goes into a match during a month.

So then how does sbmm work because my killer skill is very bad, but I still get paired with survivors with lots of effort.

I started my killer match. The first time I've played Killer for the month, and it's been halfway through the month too. I don't play killer often because I'm not good at it and I get survivors in my lobby who absolutely crush me.

At the end of the match there's some silver and red ranks, while I'm still at the start of the ranks. I haven't played killer for the month at all, and these survivors have clearly played enough survivor to rank up that much.

Is there something I'm missing? Can someone please explain to me how SBMM works for them? Any experiences etc.

Comments

• Yankus
    Yankus Member Posts: 638

The ONLY thing that matters is escapes for survivors and kills for killer. Nothing else.