If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Boon: Circle of Fairness

Options

Since the devs don't seem to have even the slightest idea why this perk is the single strongest perk they have ever added into the game, even trumping old Mettle of Man I will elaborate (despite knowing this will fall on deaf ears.)

This perk is to strong because it allows for an infinite self heal for the entire team at the cost of just ONE PERSON bringing the perk. This perk single handedly removes an entire strategy the killer can employ: hit and run, also known as justapplymorepressure! If you abandon a chase they can and will get a free heal without costing their teammates any time at all, it single handedly forces you to commit to every chase and removes your ability to apply pressure to multiple survivors.

This perk will never EVER be balanced as long as it has infinite uses and lets you heal yourself an infinite amount of times, even if you remove the bonus healing speed entirely it will still be overpowered and oppressive. 25% heal speed nerf is an absolute joke coming from someone who has absolutely no idea what the problems this game has are.

I really try to be a nice person and I really try hard not to judge but that last Q&A legitimately made me cringe.

Comments