The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Adrenaline pick up

So when adrenaline activates while being on the hook or while being carried by the killer the perk is still there and you get healed as soon as you get off the hook/off the shoulder. But when the last gen gets finished during the pick up animation your icon changes from dying state to injured and the perk is lost. Does anyone know is this intended or is that a bug?

Comments

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Brot said:
    So when adrenaline activates while being on the hook or while being carried by the killer the perk is still there and you get healed as soon as you get off the hook/off the shoulder. But when the last gen gets finished during the pick up animation your icon changes from dying state to injured and the perk is lost. Does anyone know is this intended or is that a bug?
    Probably a bug. I have never seen this happen tho. 
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

I think it is a bug they haven't bothered fixing. It has always been a thing.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    There's another bug with adrenaline, if adrenaline activates right when the pick up animation starts you'll get healed but u'll remain on the ground, being able to "run" while crawling.
    A friend got accused of hacking a few days ago by the killer because he didn't know that.
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Brot said:

its a bug, i personally think if the perk activated while being carried or picked up by the killer it should act like a killer grasp escape and you then get the speed boost when dropped