Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Thrilling Tremors Prematurely Ends Grim Embrace.

Played on pc. Was running Thrilling Tremors and Grim Embrace. Thrilling Tremors was up and all gens were blocked, hooked my fourth token of Grim Embrace and the HUD timer for it started, but once Thrilling Tremors' affect wore off, the gens became unblocked, despite Grim Embrace still being active. I just saw this happen right now because it's my first time running the two perks together, so maybe it's a one time thing or just a rare glitch for me, but I'm sure that's not intended.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,440

It's not really a bug. Gens that are already blocked don't get blocked by a new gen blocking effect. So the gens were only blocked by Thrilling and were not affected by Grim Embrace.

This makes stacking gen blocking perks a double edge sword, because you can screw yourself over.

• HOMOGRIMOIRE
    HOMOGRIMOIRE Member Posts: 45

True, but like, you would think Grim Embrace would continue blocking them or something. Kinda sucks that happens, cause that's the whole point of Grim Embrace. The obsession aura reveal is just a side thing and not the main draw, if it even procs.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,440

The gens that were already blocked by Thrilling were never hit by Grim Embrace. Grim Embrace isn't an active gen blocking effect like DMS. It triggers once and then shows you the timer.

The same is technically true of Corrupt Intervention, but it's very unlikely another gen blocking perk would hit the gen before Corrupt so you never have to worry about that.