Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Understanding the devs..

Y'all are kinda insane sometimes. Tons of people posting about "baseline BT" when it's not even close to confirmed. They didn't confirm or deny it, but y'all are taking the fact that it wasn't denied as it being a guaranteed thing to be added with no changes to anything else around it and complaining about it. It's not even a thing, and y'all are already complaining.

I had recently made a post asking why we can't have more info on what's to come and what's being worked on, and I was given some fair answers by Mandy. I didn't 100% agree with those answers, and I'd much rather have heard something else, but with all this nonsense complaining about a non existent thing that has not been confirmed in any way, I am completely understanding of what I was told. Y'all can't be told anything without freaking out and jumping guns left and right.

Obviously this doesn't go for everyone, and you know if this isn't directed at you so there's no need to comment something like "oh but I never said anything about!!!!!" Like, yeah, ok, cool. The fact remains that there's a ton of people who are. And it's kinda saddening.

I just wanna know why? For those of you who are already complaining about it or claiming it's a terrible thing and needs to not happen at all.. why? Why can't y'all just chill and wait to see first off IF it's ever implemented, and then HOW it is implemented before freaking out about it?

Comments

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

The forums are not a place for reason and logic :P

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

yeah. This.

the devs might not do everything correct or great but the community is always desperate to find something to cry about it’s not funny anymore..

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

People should discuss anything they want as long as they are not acting like the whole world is falling apart or "attacking" each other or devs personally.

Which happened with Patrick for example.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

This post makes me smile and sad at the same time, because it's very true. People freak out over everything. They freak out of baseline BT without it being even close to confirmed. It could've been something they've just been contemplating at that and maybe already scrapped the idea? Who knows. The devs say, "we're working on it" about different stuff. And everyone's like, "The devs never do anything!" They ask for a meta change up then get mad when devs Nerf and buff or add different perks that change the meta.

And usually people's response is, "Oh well I've played for years and they keep saying the same stuff but never do anything."

Great! So you remember the old infinite loops, old ds, And all the other old stuff that was broken in the game right?? And they changed it and it's a lot more balanced than it's ever been.

The only gripe I have is when they go backwards. Like the game map, y'all knew there were way too many pallets on that map lol. Aesthetically, love it, but needs some of those pallet spawns removed.

Or the house of pain. You knew it caused a lot of problems on Haddonfield, so why rework springwood and then add that into it? It doesn't make sense.

And the whole key to Mori thing. Those should've been reworked at the same time. Nerfing Moris for the second time and then not touching keys for almost a year later was obviously a poor decision that was gonna be met with backlash.